UK Diary tour book available in the USA

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

UK Diary tour book available in the USA

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I was looking at this set of signatures which are on the tour book from the UK Diary of a Madman tour.This got me thinking :idea: that the UK book may have been available to buy during the US tour.But a separate book was available for the American tour ??.I know that the UK tour was cancelled apart from a couple of dates so the merchandise wouldn't of been sold.Just it got me thinking that this signed tour book which was signed during the US tour was from the UK Tour.Can anyone remember if the UK book was available during the US tour.??? Plus i do remember that the tour books from 1981 and 1984 were available on mail order on the inside of the Tribute notes $8 each..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... &rd=1&rd=1

ImageImage
USA Tour
Barneylovesbeagle

Post by Barneylovesbeagle »

The Uk stuff was shipped to dates in the US to save money becuase the UK versions were produced in the UK when Jet was pressing Diary.

Also people sign old stuff
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

:arrow:
Last edited by cableguyxx on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TimRR

Post by TimRR »

I have the tour book if you want me to post a link to scans.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

The night I saw the diary show, I bought the one on the right. Ironic that was the UK tour book. The one on the left, (usa) tour book was not available at the show I was at. I picked up the USA along with all the rest years later. Also my book was put together wrong. It had 2 of the same inner pages repeated. Missing the 1st and last page. I thought it was strange as I was looking though it. I also bought a second one later.