Mr Crowley (Minneapolis 1982)

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mr Crowley (Minneapolis 1982)

Post by skezza »

I know a few people have never listened to all the boots, but i was once again listening to this one today, and couldnt help but notice, in the outro solo how the keyboards appear to fail, part way through. It seems the bass is ok, and ofcourse you can still hear the drums.
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

neat! i'm trying to remember if i have that one. i think i do but misplaced it. somewhere. i know i still have kalamazoo. :P i'll dig it out and check
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

I love how clear this show is but I dont remember any problems in Mr Crowley

I will check it out
Randy rocked
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Yep!!! I checked this last night and for a short while the KB's go west. I think this is just a stage sound fault or Don slipped and missed a note.
The worst fault I ever heard was Phoenix 96 when Joe Holmes broke a string during Mr' Crowley (Crowley again :? ) and you hear him re-invent his solo as he goes along.

It is a very cool moment in many ways and shows just how good Joe is.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Trigger wrote:Yep!!! I checked this last night and for a short while the KB's go west. I think this is just a stage sound fault or Don slipped and missed a note.
The worst fault I ever heard was Phoenix 96 when Joe Holmes broke a string during Mr' Crowley (Crowley again :? ) and you hear him re-invent his solo as he goes along.

It is a very cool moment in many ways and shows just how good Joe is.

T
ill be listening to that soon then :)