Tribute LP inner Sleeve photos ???

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Trigger wrote:I know the picture you mean, although I am not looking at it right now.... BUT, I know that Tommy's roadie dressed as an executioner on the diary tour. I have never seen him close up so could the guy in the picture be Tommy's roadie
I've seen a photo of Ricky Reyer Tommy's drum tech and he is a big built guy.I think the picture i have in mind is on the back of the US Diary tour book.He's standing to the right of Tommy's kit on the drum riser with his executioners gear on.He's got his arms folded and he looks massive..WWF wrestling standard.But the guy in the photo with Randy is a moustache wearing guy with a medium build.it could be Don Airey's tech Bobby Thomson or Rudy Sarzo's bass tech Sean Webb.I thought someone would of had an idea.Who took those photos of the band with the red painted wall behind them ?? Was it Neil Zlowzer ??
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Sarab wrote:I wondered as well. I have the CD inner sleeve, and of course it is much smaller than the album.
Shaun, you wouldn't have an extra set of the inner sleeve hanging around that you don't know what to do with??????
I tried to salvage the one I had as best as I could without ripping it, and of course, it ripped.
YES!!!!!
I found one!!! *doing the happy-happy dance*
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.