Fresno Footage Confirmed??

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Fresno Footage Confirmed??

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

I don't know if you guys have seen this. I haven't. A friend sent it to me this morning. Click this URL to go to Def Leppard playing at the Fresno Arena and tell me if you notice anything about the tape they show at the beginning. Spoiler alert: Ozzy 01/03/82 is labeled on the master tape. Has anyone seen this? Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLFI3fJQrAA
I went ahead and rode the white horse
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Re: Fresno Footage Confirmed??

Post by orion_damage »

Someone in a RR Facebook group posted. I hope the guy does have the footage and it gets the treatment he does on other videos. The Van Halen footage from 78 is unreal. I sent the guy a message on Facebook so we'll see if he responds.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

After investigating it a few days ago I am 50/50 on whether it exist or not. The Def Leopard tape shown is a DAC which is audio only. This means he had two separate sources for at least that show, a video recorder and audio recorder. He then merged the two together to give you the DL concert shown.

Previously he has insinuated that he did not film the Ozzy show due to Ozzys poor performances in the past, so this is all we can really go on here. Personally I think he did film it but just keeps it low key for obvious reasons as he knows what he has.
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

i'm assuming this has nothing to do with the footage Kathy confirmed a few days ago?