Musonia was broken into and robbed...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Sky
Madman

Re: Musonia was broken into and robbed...

Post by Sky »

But it was ok for Bob to hastle Andrew Klien over one photo. Then Bob uses many photos in his book belonging to Ron Sobel and others without their permission. One rule for one and fuck the rest of them.
I avoided using names of people involved in the making of the RR doc/book because some have moved on, but as you insist:
Klein wrote to Bob years after the film had fallen through to ask if he could use his material for a book. Bob wanted nothing more to do with Margolis or Klein so he refused permission. Klein wrote back giving his word that nothing of Bob's would be used. Needless to say, a photo and info from his filmed interview were used. That's why Bob's legal representative had discussions with their's. At that point, Ron Sobol informed Margolis' lawyer that one of the photos given to Bob by Kelle Rhoads and credited to Kelle in Bob's book, belonged to him. Ron Sobol had never ever been in touch with Bob or me to let us know that one of his photos was in Bob's book, he obviously had his own agenda, however as soon as Bob found out, that photo was immediately removed from his book and replaced, as were 3 other photos including your 2, which were given to Bob before I came on board as editor. The first edition was pulled and the second edition of Bob's book with new additions went on sale.
It's a pity that no one listened to Kevin DuBrow's warnings about getting involved with Margolis and Klein, many wish they had. 

Now back to slagging off the brother that Randy loved.....
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Sky wrote:
It's a pity that no one listened to Kevin DuBrow's warnings about getting involved with Margolis and Klein, many wish they had. 

Now back to slagging off the brother that Randy loved.....
What makes you think that everyone who got involved with the film and book had a bad experience. OK i can understand how the film was a long drawn out proceedure but then if people are being awkward from the get go the process will take longer. I'll not go into it in full, but Bob did not make matters easy when the film company arrived and he had a legal team waiting and money was the top agenda. So alas the film and any material in the book didn't happen mainly because Bob wanted his slice of the pie with payment. I know its all on his website and the info was posted up back then, as it happened. What i'm saying is, it's always down to money and that's when things come to a stop..'The grail' was another project that didnt happen all down to money again. I'm not saying Bob should of done the deal for free, but it'll never be available because of the want for being paid royalties or a percentage. That's how Randy's legacy isn't happening because nothing is coming forward. If it's a film or footage that someone has it's the 'Oh how much is this worth'...Sales from DVD's etc but Ozzy will just put the block on it every time for the same reasons.

As far as Kelle Rhoads not being a popular figure with the fans. If he was sincere i would say so and everyone else who doesn't like the guy. Just because he's related doesn't make him a Rockstar but he likes to bask in the shadow of it all. I'm a fan of the main man not his family and i'll give credit when its due and i don't see them ever doing anything to reflect how much they love their brother. It isn't washing with many fans and after his stunt with the pledge scam. Well he was found out and he's now making excuses to why the museum isn't going to happen. I knew from day one it would be a failed project and it'll never happen.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

What makes you think that everyone who got involved with the film and book had a bad experience. OK i can understand how the film was a long drawn out proceedure but then if people are being awkward from the get go the process will take longer. I'll not go into it in full, but Bob did not make matters easy when the film company arrived and he had a legal team waiting and money was the top agenda. So alas the film and any material in the book didn't happen mainly because Bob wanted his slice of the pie with payment. I know its all on his website and the info was posted up back then, as it happened.
Legal team waiting??  You've been misinformed. The only thing waiting for Margolis and co. were sandwiches, snacks and drinks supplied by Bob's wife. The interview was filmed in Sydney Australia, Bob's lawyer is in LA and he certainly wouldn't have been flown over to meet 3 unknown blokes with a camera. If I'd been involved back then, as soon as Margolis had got in touch I would've checked out his profile on IMDB. According to that database the man has no experience as a film director, he's listed as 'miscellaneous crew', 'stage manager' and '2nd assistant director' none of those roles are anywhere near a camera so alarm bells would've rung for me. Perhaps that's one of the reasons Bob's manager wanted to have a chat, the film makers first mistake was refusing to talk to him before filming began, it was unprofessional of them. It's pointless going over who's said what and who any of us think was at fault, the project was doomed to failure once the film makers pissed off the Osbournes and Randy's family.
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Sky wrote:
What makes you think that everyone who got involved with the film and book had a bad experience. OK i can understand how the film was a long drawn out proceedure but then if people are being awkward from the get go the process will take longer. I'll not go into it in full, but Bob did not make matters easy when the film company arrived and he had a legal team waiting and money was the top agenda. So alas the film and any material in the book didn't happen mainly because Bob wanted his slice of the pie with payment. I know its all on his website and the info was posted up back then, as it happened.
Legal team waiting??  You've been misinformed. The only thing waiting for Margolis and co. were sandwiches, snacks and drinks supplied by Bob's wife. The interview was filmed in Sydney Australia, Bob's lawyer is in LA and he certainly wouldn't have been flown over to meet 3 unknown blokes with a camera. If I'd been involved back then, as soon as Margolis had got in touch I would've checked out his profile on IMDB. According to that database the man has no experience as a film director, he's listed as 'miscellaneous crew', 'stage manager' and '2nd assistant director' none of those roles are anywhere near a camera so alarm bells would've rung for me. Perhaps that's one of the reasons Bob's manager wanted to have a chat, the film makers first mistake was refusing to talk to him before filming began, it was unprofessional of them. It's pointless going over who's said what and who any of us think was at fault, the project was doomed to failure once the film makers pissed off the Osbournes and Randy's family.
Well regardless of how unprofessional you judged the Dakota crew. Bob's manager had to be in attendance with these guys. Mainly because Bob had never discussed any money or wanting paid until the crew landed in Australia. He then demanded a fee of 10k to be paid up in front. Plus when Dakota paid for the grail to be digitised in the studio. Then the mention of costs for using the grail material in the film. All the time leading up to the film crew going out to see Bob in Australia money was never mentioned until the crew visited Bob. In a shady business decision of your here now so I'll lets talk money you know what I want for my time and my interview is not going to be done for free and if your using the grail material he'd want additional payment for that as well. He didn't make it easy for the guys regardless of how unprofessional they came across they still stayed there for 5 days. Which ended up being a wasted journey and all because of money being the main agenda again.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: Well regardless of how unprofessional you judged the Dakota crew.
What, come the fuck on man! Stop trying to make excuses for the Dakota crew.

We have all seen the trailer for the documentary. Only a complete fucking idiot would have shown that to the family and been proud of the tone and direction. Almost everyone except for the new born would understand how Randys mother would have felt about that.

Yet here we are, people are making excuses for the documentary not being well received by the family at the time and therefore not getting green lit.

A brain damaged, toddler could have created an awesome story without having to talk about fucking on the bathroom floor. Sure I can here now the cries of but its rock n roll. If you want to act like you have no clue about how that would go over with the family then you are just being a prick for the sake of being a prick.

The reason the documentary did not come out is because of Dakota; probably specifically Peter. If they created something that high lighted Randy's guitar playing and life with out the crud we would of had a documentary. If Dakota had not have alienated a large group of people we possibly could have still had a documentary. Part of a producers/directors job is navigating egos and politics to get your product out. They failed.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

shawn wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: Well regardless of how unprofessional you judged the Dakota crew.

We have all seen the trailer for the documentary. Only a complete fucking idiot would have shown that to the family and been proud of the tone and direction. Almost everyone except for the new born would understand how Randys mother would have felt about that.

Yet here we are, people are making excuses for the documentary not being well received by the family at the time and therefore not getting green lit.

A brain damaged, toddler could have created an awesome story without having to talk about fucking on the bathroom floor. Sure I can here now the cries of but its rock n roll. If you want to act like you have no clue about how that would go over with the family then you are just being a prick for the sake of being a prick.

The reason the documentary did not come out is because of Dakota; probably specifically Peter. If they created something that high lighted Randy's guitar playing and life with out the crud we would of had a documentary. If Dakota had not have alienated a large group of people we possibly could have still had a documentary. Part of a producers/directors job is navigating egos and politics to get your product out. They failed.
Yeah I know how they went about this whole documentary. I know how Peter was not the ideal person for the job. I was never a fan of how they needed to interview too many unrelated non key players of RR. They just needed to stick to the main guys who played in bands and knew Randy well enough while he was alive. Too many people had the docu nose diving into a train wreck before it was anywhere near being finished. Kevin Dubrow,Kelle Rhoads, Kelly Garni just to name a few. But the book was great and that was nearly stopped thanks to the Rhoads family. They took that to court and it ended with everything coming to the decision of everyone being happy that the book was made and done satisfactorily that all court costs and legal fees went to Klein and company and it cost the Rhoads nearly 3 years of court attendences and their team losing their case. My point being that the Rhoads would of had both the book stopped and the film. Too many people involved just didn't play ball from the get go and it was another RR project that died on its arse .
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Bob's manager had to be in attendance with these guys. Mainly because Bob had never discussed any money or wanting paid until the crew landed in Australia. He then demanded a fee of 10k to be paid up in front.
No money was discussed because the 'crew' refused to phone or take calls from Bob's manager who was 500 miles away in Melbourne. Bob demanded $10,000 before filming began??? Well the filmed interview happened so he was paid $10,000 was he? Care to share any proof of that? A copy of the agreement, invoice or receipt? You can't because none of what you said ever happened. You've got no valid or credible information so you've turned this thread into yet another attack on Bob. It's predictable and fucking boring.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

shawn wrote:

+1
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Sky wrote:
Bob's manager had to be in attendance with these guys. Mainly because Bob had never discussed any money or wanting paid until the crew landed in Australia. He then demanded a fee of 10k to be paid up in front.
No money was discussed because the 'crew' refused to phone or take calls from Bob's manager who was 500 miles away in Melbourne. Bob demanded $10,000 before filming began??? Well the filmed interview happened so he was paid $10,000 was he? Care to share any proof of that? A copy of the agreement, invoice or receipt? You can't because none of what you said ever happened. You've got no valid or credible information so you've turned this thread into yet another attack on Bob. It's predictable and fucking boring.
He asked for that 10k but alas it didn't happen. Like every time he asks for money the projects go tits up. Well Troy your just as predictable and boring for replying every time. But you either go into denial or skirt round the issue like a crap politician. Even if Bob asked for any amount of money would you discuss this ? NO and I wonder why ?
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

He asked for that 10k but alas it didn't happen. Like every time he asks for money the projects go tits up. Well Troy your just as predictable and boring for replying every time. But you either go into denial or skirt round the issue like a crap politician. Even if Bob asked for any amount of money would you discuss this ? NO and I wonder why ?
What you think you can lie through your teeth on a forum and not be called out by me or anyone else? You can't substantiate any of the crap that you spout because it didn't happen. I know for a fact that Bob didn't ask for 10k but he did ask if any of the profits from the film would be going to a charity in Randy's name, seeing as all those interviewed were giving their time for free.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Sky wrote:
What you think you can lie through your teeth on a forum and not be called out by me or anyone else? You can't substantiate any of the crap that you spout because it didn't happen. I know for a fact that Bob didn't ask for 10k but he did ask if any of the profits from the film would be going to a charity in Randy's name, seeing as all those interviewed were giving their time for free.
What do I have to gain from lying on this forum.. when that time comes I'll let you know you can tell by your initial reaction I've hit a raw nerve. Charity begins at home, well it does in his house... I'm done here as it makes boring reading when your lying to cover your tracks. Merry Christmas Troy ;-)
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

What do I have to gain from lying on this forum.. when that time comes I'll let you know you can tell by your initial reaction I've hit a raw nerve. Charity begins at home, well it does in his house... I'm done here as it makes boring reading when your lying to cover your tracks. Merry Christmas Troy ;-)
No you haven't hit a raw nerve, it's irrelevant to me who you like or don't like but when you recite lies you've been told, I get tempted to post Kleins ever so friendly emails to Bob to show how misguided you are, but it all happened so long ago that no one really gives a fuck. Merry Christmas Shaun.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Sky wrote:
No you haven't hit a raw nerve, it's irrelevant to me who you like or don't like but when you recite lies you've been told, I get tempted to post Kleins ever so friendly emails to Bob to show how misguided you are, but it all happened so long ago that no one really gives a fuck. Merry Christmas Shaun.
Aye well it works both ways you have to remember all the messages I've had from you., Bob, and many others over the years. It's easy to copy and paste and post them up on here. But I'm not a cunt, I don't operate that way. I'm sure some of them would make interesting reading. Aye who really gives a fuck I've got nothing to lose but I would just be tagged as a shit stirrer.
Dangling Carrot

Post by Dangling Carrot »

From what I was told by Peter, Bob threw a wrench when they landed and demanded money.. period, this was before Sky knew anything. Peter told me that interview was not going to happen. Bob Daisley in my eyes is no different than Doug Rhoads.. HE IS NOT RANDY.. or the end all, say all to his legacy. Neither is KG or Kevin Debrow or anyone who has footage or recordings they will not release because they want $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

But they all wanted something in common..money* and a lil prime time from Randy's legacy. I have had many private in-person conversations with Peter about the reason he wanted to do this film at the beginning, just hanging out. It was not money..Peter has money (or did at that time) and is connected to Hollywood in a big way. Troy Miller of Dakota Pictures that is a very professional company by the way (no matter what sky thinks).. gave his friend* a small budget to do the documentary because he knew his friend wanted to get involved in the film industry. He told me that he didn't expect the film to be huge at all (big screen). Like the fan's, he was one and expected it to be huge for himself and other fans. Peter was a student of Randy's and that period of time was his young heyday. He just wanted to do the film because he was a fan. He was just like a lot of us..a young musician with a dream that never happened and was inspired by Randy Rhoads. Peter has many years of experience in the film industry working..just not a Film Director.

Kevin was the very first one to start demanding* that they tell Randy's story according to Kevin*. When Kevin did not get his way and found out that Rudy Sarzo was a co-producer..Kevin showed his ass and attacked Peter, someone he didn't even know. That's where the sly talk that Kevin came up with about Peter started. This is the reason why the inner circle was suppose to keep a lid on everything..because of (((((K e v i n)))))* See, Rudy and Kevin had a personal issue that never was resolved. I was told when I came into the circle, "the most important thing was that Kevin was not to find out that Rudy was involved period" on a phone conference with Deloris in attendance at Peters office. This was not because they were afraid of Kevin showing his ass..that was expected. That! is Kevin. The reason was, they really wanted his interview more than anyone else including BOB. Kevin would have been highlighted in the film..just not like how he wanted with control just like Sharon. Whats crazy is.. another couple of people (whose names I can't mention) trying to use Kevin and Randy to promote themselves, told a guy named Paul from digitech and Paul told Kevin. BOOOMM!! that's when all hell broke loose. Kevin got pissed because they were keeping it from him that Rudy was involved and was a co-producer. So Kevin attacked Peter through Guitar player magazine. Kevin attacked Rudy, me and anyone else that was apart of the project through phone and email and this board. He even went to Deloris that planted the derailment seed.

After Kevin died..Doug and KG started their shit. KG was recorded and that was sent to Kathy but not after a lot of damage done from KG. My take is..Mrs Rhoads should have only talked to Peter or Dakota about the film. Peter had to deal with everyone of the so called wannabe Rock stars or has-beens that surrounded Randy's legacy and Sharon. All on the take..all ready and willing to throw the wrench to promote themselves to make money. Peter tried to be friendly with these people and gave them to much information and gave the fans to much info and access. The rise, fall and derailment of the film is a film within itself. And that is sad. I told Peter.."you may as well start documenting the bullshit and just sell that when these people screw the film up" he laughed and said "you're probably right". He was so paranoid that someone was going to change Mrs. Rhoads mind before the agreement was signed. He told me that it was a done deal with her and he could put out the film without her approval, but.. this was his first one and was very passionate about it and wanted it to be right with no issues and wanted her approval. And of course, this would have been a stepping stone for him with Dakota in the future.. people there is nothing wrong with that. I know he threatened all of you about the leaked doc..and Romeo should not have done that. Just my opinion. But Peter was not the bad guy in this...all of the people that most of you gave a pass were involved. Starting with the Osbournes.

Peter did however have one of his assistance attack Kevin here. All of the information that was posted was provided by Peter and the assistant took the blunt of the blow to get back at Kevin. Even though what was posted was true..I told Peter he should lay back and let Kevin sink his own ship like he has always done. He didn't listen to me. As for Kelle (Doug) Rhoads.. I don't really care to much for him myself..but what Romeo said is incorrect. Doug is very talented in his own right. He has released some amazing classical modern day noise* If he would worry more about that instead of Randy, he may be able to do something himself. For Romeo to say he is not talented is a laugh, especially coming from Romeo as a musician. Everything I have seen that Romeo has done sucks balls. However, he does have a future attacking people on video making him look like a complete fucking fool. Hows that feel brother? Of course, we all have opinions. The day I witnessed Kelle selling his CDs at Randy's memorial..I knew who he was right then. I would never do that at my brothers memorial. Just sayin. The break-in could have been a total random thing..but i think it was an inside job, especially if insurance is involved. The mob would just torch the place and collect.
Last edited by Dangling Carrot on Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Aye well it works both ways you have to remember all the messages I've had from you., Bob, and many others over the years. It's easy to copy and paste and post them up on here. But I'm not a cunt, I don't operate that way. I'm sure some of them would make interesting reading. Aye who really gives a fuck I've got nothing to lose but I would just be tagged as a shit stirrer.
Shaun, I responded to your PMs and passed on your messages to Bob many years ago but let's not pretend that any of the messages make interesting reading. You're welcome to post any emails of mine, I never say anything in an email to a stranger that I wouldn't want repeated. Just remove email addresses, always good to keep the date in though.
Cheers, Troy