Musonia was broken into and robbed...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Alex
Mass Poster

Re: Musonia was broken into and robbed...

Post by Alex »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Tito wrote:Thats an iside job if i ever seen one. in my opinion. Looks like tubby needs more dominican cigars.
Well im no Inspector Clouseau but Kelle seems to know too much information and comes over very nervous during that interview.
Shockwave wrote:Kelle being a mastermind behind all this was one of the first thoughts I had. It would be the ultimate betrayal and just sounds so farfetched so I didn't even mention it. Ill have to give that interview a listen sometime this weekend.
I love UR. I am glad I am not the only one having these thoughts.
nuclear1

Post by nuclear1 »

It sucks that Randy's name is out there for this reason, totally!
But the fact that TMZ has picked up on this story via Ozzy's offer of reward is pretty significant.
So, i txted TMZ and asked them to go in some back story on Randy Rhoads given that he was very important to Ozzy's early career.
I urge the same from members here.
Thx
Lee
Dangling Carrot

Post by Dangling Carrot »

Tito wrote:Thats an iside job if i ever seen one. in my opinion. Looks like tubby needs more dominican cigars.
Would not surprise me at all.. after the lengths KD, KR & KG went to derail the film. I would definitely look into KG for sure. Money and fame will cause people to do crazy things. Just my opinion of course and personal experience with these people. Even as crazy as Romeo Rose is.. I think a Fan* is the ultimate scapegoat of diversion. I'm glad some of you have finally seen through these people.
romeorose2019

Post by romeorose2019 »

Peter Margolis is in possession of the stolen equipment.
magicvoice

Post by magicvoice »

95% of stolen items recovered in a dumpster about 15 min from Musonia this morning...check any of the Facebook fan pages...so let's hear how obviously Kelle "panicked" and tossed them in there...let's hear it...I'm all ears.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

magicvoice wrote:95% of stolen items recovered in a dumpster about 15 min from Musonia this morning...check any of the Facebook fan pages...so let's hear how obviously Kelle "panicked" and tossed them in there...let's hear it...I'm all ears.
Well your naive if you can say that Kelle would not stoop that low and do such a thing.. He's done worse and swindled money from fans...This time it didn't work as the minute Ozzy put up that reward of 25k the items are nearly all found in walking distance from Musonia. I bet the Harmonay Rocket guitar does not turn up or will it ever be seen again. All the other items are surplus crap to a fan or a serious RR collector. All they would do is leave a trail back to the thief or the owner of the guitar. The family have said in both interviews since this has happened why should they do anything for the fans. Making excuses saying they don't have any memorabilia to put in cases. Well they have nearly 90% of it back..No excuses, get some CCTV cameras and lets see them actually do something for their brothers legacy.. Even Kathy mentioned the Live footage they have and they are keeping a hold of it until the time is right to release it...Yeah it's a pity they have done nothing in the last 30+ years of any real importance to say yeah we've done that for RR.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

https://www.themetalvoice.com/single-po ... y-Stiglets

Interview with the guy who found the stolen items in a dumpster.
Attachments
RR stolen items 3.jpg
RR stolen items 2.jpg
RR stolen items 1.jpg
mamador

Post by mamador »

Shockwave wrote:Kathy just posted on Instagram a little awhile ago that it was broken into and history was stolen. No idea what was taken but it doesn’t sound good... :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOHX9eT38P4
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

Kelle actually let me play that Harmony guitar once. Sad to hear it's gone.

I'm with the majority here in thinking that someone close to randy in connected to this.
I went ahead and rode the white horse
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

The Marshall head was actually just a prototype of 1959RR. So none of his Ozzy era gear was taken.
romeorose2019

Post by romeorose2019 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
magicvoice wrote:95% of stolen items recovered in a dumpster about 15 min from Musonia this morning...check any of the Facebook fan pages...so let's hear how obviously Kelle "panicked" and tossed them in there...let's hear it...I'm all ears.
Well your naive if you can say that Kelle would not stoop that low and do such a thing.. He's done worse and swindled money from fans...This time it didn't work as the minute Ozzy put up that reward of 25k the items are nearly all found in walking distance from Musonia. I bet the Harmonay Rocket guitar does not turn up or will it ever be seen again. All the other items are surplus crap to a fan or a serious RR collector. All they would do is leave a trail back to the thief or the owner of the guitar. The family have said in both interviews since this has happened why should they do anything for the fans. Making excuses saying they don't have any memorabilia to put in cases. Well they have nearly 90% of it back..No excuses, get some CCTV cameras and lets see them actually do something for their brothers legacy.. Even Kathy mentioned the Live footage they have and they are keeping a hold of it until the time is right to release it...Yeah it's a pity they have done nothing in the last 30+ years of any real importance to say yeah we've done that for RR.

What live footage do you think she was talking about the Video recorded from the TV set?
romeorose2019

Post by romeorose2019 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:

What live footage do you think she was talking about the Video recorded from the TV set?
romeorose2019

Post by romeorose2019 »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:

romeorose2019

Post by romeorose2019 »

Most if not all that stuff really just seems like junk. I mean, I love Randy, he's always been my favorite... but I'm only interested in the gear he used with Ozzy.... most of that stuff just looks like posters or fan made stuff, I don't care about posters and flyers etc. And really not very much about his childhood guitars. I wouldn't visit Musonia to see that junk.

I would visit Musonia to see the room h gave lessons in, that would be meaningful to me, but really all that stuff that was missing... it's just junk to me. I'm not the type of fan that gets all giddy over that type of memorbillia stuff.

The actual Les Paul, Concorde and PDV... yes.

That petty junk... No.

I was at the museum in Seattle where they have a lot of guitars Kurt Cobain owned, and it really wasn't a big deal to me... in fact I walked by a few and didn't even stop long enough to get a full look, that's how little that stuff means to me.

When I lived in Austin I got to see SRV number one Strat at the Bob Bullock Texas History museum, and even that wasn't as big of a deal as I would have thought it would have been, and once you see a couple famous dead rock stars guitars and stuff, it reall becomes just that, STUFF.

I just wish Kathy would stop being so selfish and release the recorded music and video footahe she is withholding of Randy.
Nick
Cool Member

Post by Nick »

Where is Randy's original pdv concord, Les Paul and pedal board. I thought Randy's Ozzy equipment was stored outside the school