what questions should i ask ozzy?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

romeorose2019

what questions should i ask ozzy?

Post by romeorose2019 »

I'm thinking about buying the ultimate vip meet & greet package for Ozzys upcoming show for $2,250.

It says on Ticketmaster I can ask him ANYTHING.

I'm thinking about asking how does he fee about Tommy and Bob getting screwed out of the rightful money by Sharon and why does he allow it?

How does he feel now about puching Randy when he wanted to leave the band?

Is it true Sharon slept with Randy and how do you feel about that?

Why is it that none of the known Rhoads footage has been released?

Would you have screwed Rhoads over like you did everyone else had he lived?

What do yall think?

I will wear a bodycam and record his answers
romeorose2019

Re: what questions should i ask ozzy?

Post by romeorose2019 »

and what yall think of the 2 new songs off his new cd? straight to hell
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Romeo, only one question really matters here: FOOTAGE....!!???
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

In the words of Ozzy, himself, "If you want to be a complete dick, try it."
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

One word FOOTAGE!!
friday

Post by friday »

is it worth $2250 to talk with him ?

don't think so
romeorose2019

Post by romeorose2019 »

Not really... I got to see Yngwie Malmsteen front row and talk with him for only $450. So yeah, Ozzy isn't really worth it.... it just really depends on how my finances are at that time... Some months I make $3,000 while other months I make as much as $8,000. Ozzy really hasn't made any good music decades. I mean everything after No More Tears has been Mediocre, at best. Zakk Wylde lost all his passion and fire and creativity after the No More Tears Record. No More Tears and everything before it was amazing though, with the Rhoads era being my favorite... but is it really worth $2,250 to meet Ozzy and be within the first few rows... well I paid $1,750 to be front row during the first GNR reunion tour in Vegas and I walked out halfway through... so in some respects it is worth it, but in others it isn't, especially if you can't justify it with the music being good. I mean it's nothing more than a money grab, nostalgia trip, Zakk has no more fire and passion and Ozzy either they are all older and just going through the motions, and I'm older too. Even if they were in their prime, I'm still 45 and a lot has changed since I was 13 to 18 years of age when I was mostly listening to Ozzy, especially after the age of 35.... even if they could magically go back in time and be in their prime, I wopuldn't enjoy it very much, I don't really enjoy anything in life anymore since my girlfriend left me 10 years ago. I'm still thinking about going to see Ozzy though, if I go though, I will pay the extra to meet him, otherwise it wouldn't even be worth it at all to me, I can listen to his CD at home. On the other hand though most liklely scenario is I pay all that money to meet Ozzy, I ask the above questions and they just kick me out of the meet and greet and I never even get a response or answer from Ozzy. So it's probably a waste all the way around. $2250 is a decent sum of money.... for about a thousand more I could buy a new Friedman BE50 Deluxe head that would last a lifetime, instead of a Ozzy experience that would only last 2 hours, be very disappointing, and forgotten about for the most part within mere months.
friday

Post by friday »

I wouldn't pay anything to meet OZZY simply because his past actions punching someone in the face and ripping off musos. we all know this. it cant all be piled onto Sharon, he was well aware even if he was stoned out of his skull.

as for No more tears , a song is only as good as the writer , that would be Lemmy Kilmister etc Zakk did not lose fire or passion , there are simply NO SONGS to play. Ingie is an example of this , he has mastery of his style but no songs
Van Halen can get away with playing anything because there is a ton of song writing
romeorose2019

Post by romeorose2019 »

I really don't care so much if someone gets punched in a face, since I don't like people very much... BUT.... Ozzy did bite the head off a dove and a bat, he said the bat was a accident but what about the dove? What about the fact that Ozzy killed cows for 2 years in a slaughterhouse before he joined Sabbath? THAT is what makes Ozzy a horrible person to me. I don't like people, but I do like animals.
I never really listened to Ozzy because of his singing ability anyways.... if it wasn't for Tony Iommi, Randy Rhoads, Jake E Lee and Zakk Wylde then I would have never cared for Ozzy. His guitarists are what made him what he is... not his vocals.

I like Motorhead.

I don't care for BLS, though, that's just two heavy, and has a real lack of melodic emotional guitar solos.

Melodic emotionally charged guitar solos is what I'm all about when I listen to music.

For The Love of God by Vai and Icarus by Yngwie are examples of my favorites.

I like everything Van Halen did until after 1984.

Ozzy probably is the Devil... no one that cares anything about anything or anyone but themselves would ever be able to kill innocent cows day and and day out for TWO YEARS.

Someone could walk up to Ozzy and empty a gun into him, and it wouldn't faze me a bit.... the only thing I'd feel sorry about is the dove, the bat, and all the cows he killed that two years.

Of course, even with $2250.. they are gonna pat you down for guns before you meet him... I know this, because Yngwies security patted me down before I got to meet him.
Rochon

Post by Rochon »

Ask Ozzy does he think his career would be possible today if he was just coming up.
friday

Post by friday »

ask me instead.

A: No, hes old and his music and writing is shite
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

the real question is how the FUCK is RomeoR still a member here? how many times can this idiot rejoin under various names that are all pretty similar and be allowed to post his shit?
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

sytharnia wrote:the real question is how the FUCK is RomeoR still a member here? how many times can this idiot rejoin under various names that are all pretty similar and be allowed to post his shit?
I second this.

Posts about being proud of aggressively harassing women online. Here he is talking about Ozzy being the Devil and rambling about Ozzy getting shot.

He is a typical keyboard warrior. Of no use to anybody online or in real life.