See You On The Other Side Ozzy Box Set

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

barossadude

See You On The Other Side Ozzy Box Set

Post by barossadude »

Just wondering if the good folks out there have seen this new box set being released by the Osbournes.
Seems all prior albums, LPs & CDs are being rereleased as a box set. In a desription of the box set something caught my eye - a re-release of the Mr. Crowley LP on cd!
I wonder if it will be the same as the original or they are finally going to release the show it came from?
Attachments
20190826_183407.jpg
"Rock n' Roll's universal" - Bon Scott, AC/DC
SanDimasCharvel
Cool Member

Re: See You On The Other Side Ozzy Box Set

Post by SanDimasCharvel »

barossadude wrote:Just wondering if the good folks out there have seen this new box set being released by the Osbournes.
Seems all prior albums, LPs & CDs are being rereleased as a box set. In a desription of the box set something caught my eye - a re-release of the Mr. Crowley LP on cd!
I wonder if it will be the same as the original or they are finally going to release the show it came from?
The video advertisement says that there is never released audio. However, the only thing that says previously unreleased in the box contents seems to be the “See you on the other side“ demo. There was a demo of that song already on the Prince of Darkness box set. No More Tears shows as remastered so maybe they’re counting that as unreleased audio, but I would consider unreleased audio as music that has never been heard before. Also the Crowley EP is listed as being 45 RPM so it is unfortunately most likely just the three tracks. I wonder if they will keep the original back cover intact given how visible Bob is.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: See You On The Other Side Ozzy Box Set

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Some info on this latest release... " "This one's the most elaborate collection so far," said Ozzy. "It's very well thought-out and well put together. It's got everything in there that you possibly could want and some surprises along the way.
https://www.loudersound.com/news/ozzy-o ... gn=organic