Master list of live dates, sources and circulation?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

CEddy10165

Master list of live dates, sources and circulation?

Post by CEddy10165 »

I’m on another serious Randy jag - I always come back to him and never tired of him as the years roll by.

I’ve been working on collecting all of his recordings I have of his in one place for several years now.

I’m realizing how few gigs I have, and that I need to try to upgrade quality for what I do have.

Is there a master list out there for the dates he played, what circulates, and in what quality?

Thanks in advance. Long live Randy.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Master list of live dates, sources and circulation?

Post by Trigger »

Take a look at my boot list here in the audio section because it has the available stuff there.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Re: Master list of live dates, sources and circulation?

Post by Shockwave »

Trigger wrote:Take a look at my boot list here in the audio section because it has the available stuff there.

Trigger, I think what he is getting at partially is that there are better quality boots out there of the same shows. This is something I noticed a few years ago as well. The UR database is a goldmine overall, but there that are better quality ones out there, or have been cleaned up in general.

Even if there was a sticky up top in that sub stating if you have a better quality show that should replace an of the existing that would be great. Then the admins/mods could listen and decide if it should be the downloadable one.