My take on the new unreleased footage

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

My take on the new unreleased footage

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

A while back, someone told Lori Hollen? that there was going to be footage delivered to the winery "the likes of which the fans have never seen". Then absolutely no follow up. Next, someone claimed to have been at the winery when Kelle got 3 shows. The footage Lori was told about and the footage kelle allegedly got are the same. There's been radio silence from the family since this footage was mentioned and leaked. Because this is old news to them.
If there was truly no video of my brother and there was some brand new discovery I'd do what I could to see my brother in action again.
I have no evidence for this part but I believe if a family member or close friend of Randy is missing him one day, they can crack a beer, pop in a DVD of a pro shot show and watch him.
I genuinely don't know who, but someone important somewhere doesn't give a fuck about Randy's fans or his legacy.
There is something dark that surrounds anything positive for Randy and as time draws on, I move further and further away from believing that it is Sharon and Ozzy.
I went ahead and rode the white horse
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Re: My take on the new unreleased footage

Post by sytharnia »

LongRhoadsAhead wrote: There is something dark that surrounds anything positive for Randy and as time draws on, I move further and further away from believing that it is Sharon and Ozzy.
I agree. Logic tells us that Sharon would monetise anything like this footage if they had it. People assume Delores was the one "holding" things back but I wonder if it was/is Kelle
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

LongRhoadsAhead wrote:A while back, someone told Lori Hollen? that there was going to be footage delivered to the winery "the likes of which the fans have never seen". Then absolutely no follow up. Next, someone claimed to have been at the winery when Kelle got 3 shows. The footage Lori was told about and the footage kelle allegedly got are the same. There's been radio silence from the family since this footage was mentioned and leaked. Because this is old news to them.
If there was truly no video of my brother and there was some brand new discovery I'd do what I could to see my brother in action again.
I have no evidence for this part but I believe if a family member or close friend of Randy is missing him one day, they can crack a beer, pop in a DVD of a pro shot show and watch him.
I genuinely don't know who, but someone important somewhere doesn't give a fuck about Randy's fans or his legacy.
There is something dark that surrounds anything positive for Randy and as time draws on, I move further and further away from believing that it is Sharon and Ozzy.
The Rhoads family never seen that motivated to publice stuff that really matters to most fans. Many believe it was the high qualtiy standard Mrs. Rhoads always had that was holding things. And lets not forget Randy was a true perfectionist too and maybe in a way he passed that on?

My question is: the person who gave Kelle these 3 shows (if true...), why can't he share it?
If the quality is not good enough to release it 'officially' he can still put it on YT right?
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

yes anyone who has a copy would be within their rights to put it to youtube, they just can't sell it.
I couldn't tell you the real reason why nothing really happens regarding Randy, i just have my guesses and opinions.
I went ahead and rode the white horse