shawn
Cool Member

Rhoads Mini Documentry

Post by shawn »

sytharnia
Mass Poster

Re: Rhoads Mini Documentry

Post by sytharnia »

for me there has always been something a little "off" about Kelle..this Doc just confirms that more for me. IMO he comes off as very disrespectful and jealous of Randy.

At times he seems to not be "all there" ... like when he says they have so few students now that he has to ask their names because he can't remember them. He can't remember 6 peoples names? Not surprising the school has basically died if he is the guy "in charge"

I know when Delores died the hope was "stuff" would start to come out with Randy (video etc) but with Kelle involved I would say there is no chance of that happening unless he can line his pockets.

Overall the doco for me was pretty much nothing at all
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

his true colors came through in this 30 minute waste of time. he even took a shot at his sister. hes a bitter jealous moron trying to collect on his brothers fame.
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

Tito i agree.
I went ahead and rode the white horse
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

poofters
Last edited by TAB on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah i've always seen the jealous side of Kelle and how he loves to self promote himself at every possible time when talking about his brother. I iike how he took the guy on a tour of Musonia and i didn't notice any difference in the building after fans pledged money for building maintenance and a RR museum. He's cleared a space and made it known that this room will be Randy's museum. Yeah it may pull a few punters in the building and create some money. The place has only 6 students and he cannot remember their names FFS that just shows his attitude fkn sucks. His mother will be rolling in her grave at the disrespect towards his so called legacy and the future of Musonia.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

I figured the interview was junk and didn't watch it until a couple days ago. I couldn't believe that everything I always though of Kelle was confirmed true by his own mouth. He always had it written all over his face, and confirmed that he is just a bitter old man, but bitter even before Randy died.

Cant remember 6 students names? Shouldn't that be the other way around if it was 60 or 600?
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I didn't think it was junk... I actually appreciated what Kelle had to say about how the only reason people talk to him is because he's Randy's brother. I've felt that for years that fans feel entitled.

The 'new footage' that Kelle may or may not have on DVD shouldn't be released because the fans demand it. I have no issue with him viewing that stuff with his sister and friends and never giving it to us.

Every time I see someone post on FB that they met Kelly Garni because they are obsessed with Randy, it makes me sad. Kelly has done a lot of things since then and so many people only want to talk to him because of Randy.

Contrary to what they rest of you saw in this short documentary, I saw his brother and sister being honest.
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

While I do understand Kelle’s pain of living in a “cell”, apparently, if not for Randy he would just lived a life of obscurity and no one would ever pay any attention to him. At least Randy gave him a platform to prove himself worthy of his talent and perhaps be as popular as his brother. But, what Kelle can’t accept is that he wasn’t as talented. He should embrace what was given to him, because it’s really all the notoriety he will get. People whom I’m friendly with have told me of the dealings of Kelle for years. Not surprised by his outbursts. Just glad others are aware. Kudos to Kathy for her undying dedication to her brothers legacy as it is completely unconditional