NEW FOOTAGE COBO

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

xk319

Re: NEW FOOTAGE COBO

Post by xk319 »

Awesome, and appreciated by that guy. But is he using a flip phone to record that? The room and the tv stand are grainy blurry messes as well, tells me thankfully the actual video of Randy isn't bad.
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

xk319 wrote:Awesome, and appreciated by that guy. But is he using a flip phone to record that? The room and the tv stand are grainy blurry messes as well, tells me thankfully the actual video of Randy isn't bad.
not sure but what he is using is bloody annoying haha. I am hoping the original source of footage is posted or even put up for sale
Matlike1

Post by Matlike1 »

Holy s#@! that's the footage Randy fans have been waiting to see since the beginning. That's the holy grail of footage right there.
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

I knew that Believer on the original was from a different show, it looked like the Blizzard tour. So apparently we’re looking at 3 different shows recorded or partially recorded. COBO in Detroit 82, Pine Knob 81 and one other one from
The Michigan area ‘81. Shame on those that just sat on this for years. Thankfully we have people like Paul Barma and James Phillips exposing the BS and doing what they can to get the footage out there, or at least the proof that it exists, and that there are selfish hoarders out there that just suck ass, as supposed ‘Randy’ fans.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Maybe be for I die I will get to see some decent live Randy footage, maybe.

Thanks to all involved for finding this.

Though using a 3 megabyte camera to film off a 1970s TV is heart breaking.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

So I found the pic of the dvd with paper case that was given to the basement dweller with the 1.4mp phone camera. This is where he is getting all the clips, they were sent to him on this dvd. It has the writing on it stating the 3 shows and dates they were sourced from, (cobo is wrong date)

Now since this is 3 shows, this may supposedly be the THREE shows that were given to Kelle Rhoads back in 2016 in their entirety. It’s a hunch, but I am starting to possibly believe that Kelle Rhoads sent this DVD with the hand written note in the paper case to the guy that has been sending them to RRS.

What I am trying to find now is some hand writing from Kelle Rhoads to see if it matches up or is close at all. Its all print (not cursive)

It just dawned on me as well that the tv and 1.4mp phone camera in the video would likely be Kelle Rhoads if it was him. Something else to search his pics for..

It’s all coming together now. Kelle Rhoads wanted us to to pay for house painting and handyman jobs,, when in reality he just needed money for a new phone!
SanDimasCharvel
Cool Member

Post by SanDimasCharvel »

sytharnia wrote:here's the facebook link for Flying high (hopefully its still up) https://www.facebook.com/james.phillips ... 368038342/

Randy is using the Black Jackson
Wow, amazing. Keeping fingers crossed.
SanDimasCharvel
Cool Member

Post by SanDimasCharvel »

shawn wrote:Maybe be for I die I will get to see some decent live Randy footage, maybe.

Thanks to all involved for finding this.

Though using a 3 megabyte camera to film off a 1970s TV is heart breaking.
Indeed, thank you to everyone who is working on this. Just one show would have been amazing, let alone possibly 3!
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Wait a minute is the grainy footage that has been posted here that same as this footage, it looks as if it is from the same angle, starts at 4:40.
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

shawn wrote:Wait a minute is the grainy footage that has been posted here that same as this footage, it looks as if it is from the same angle, starts at 4:40.
potentially yes but hard to tell given how shit that uploaded footage was recorded
fortress
Madman

Post by fortress »

I didnt read all the post here but i just want to tell people, next time you are seeing something new on facebook, you can download the video. Just search for a facebook video downloader . We can'T miss this anymore.
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

fortress wrote:I didnt read all the post here but i just want to tell people, next time you are seeing something new on facebook, you can download the video. Just search for a facebook video downloader . We can'T miss this anymore.
you can also get the clip grab app and do it. Also does you tube etc ... you can do audio only or video

https://clipgrab.org/
xk319

Post by xk319 »

shawn wrote:Wait a minute is the grainy footage that has been posted here that same as this footage, it looks as if it is from the same angle, starts at 4:40.
Jesus.....Rudy's brow raise at 4:17. And him vocalizing what his thought was at that moment. He's never gone that raw before talking about the accident to my knowledge.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

So has everyone seen all of this now. The owner of the concerts is named in the description. By naming the owner of the footage I can only imagine that things will get nasty now. It is a shame that there is so much drama involved with the Rhoad's legacy.
Last edited by shawn on Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

shawn wrote:So has everyone seen all if this now. The owner of the concerts is named in the description. By naming the owner of the footage I can only imagine that things will get nasty now. It is a shame that there is so much drama involved with the Rhoad's legacy.
Haven't seen that, thanks for posting...the guy that posted it comes across as a complete dick. The owner of the footage owes us nothing imo