wolf marshall the original randy roads guitar book audio req

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

jasonmusicman1

wolf marshall the original randy roads guitar book audio req

Post by jasonmusicman1 »

Hi guys i bought both the book and the tape back 30 years ago when it was released. over the many house moves i have misplaced the tape. does anyone have any links to the audio from this book
cheers in advance.
jas.
2night2night

Re: wolf marshall the original randy roads guitar book audio

Post by 2night2night »

I found a link on the randyrhoads.tk website earlier this year.I took a look over a great deal of the site. I don't remember which forum it was, but I tried to find it Friday and couldn't. I looked in the audio,tab, and every other forum I thought it would be in and couldn't find it for you. Do you live in the states ? If so, I could mail you a copy on cd.
jasonmusicman1

Post by jasonmusicman1 »

Hi 2night2night. Yeah I did the same went everywhere I knew but came up blank. No mate I live in the uk. But thanks for taking the time and the offer as well though.
Cheers.
Jas.
2night2night

Post by 2night2night »

You're welcome. I remember being excited when I found the link,because I have the book. I didn't even know there was a cassette that went along with it. but I burned the files to disc. Hell, I might have even found the link on THIS site, I can't remember. I been through most of both sites.