What’s the story on footage of Atlanta 3/17/1982?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Shockwave
Mass Poster

What’s the story on footage of Atlanta 3/17/1982?

Post by Shockwave »

Just saw this post on Facebook from someone. Never heard of this ever mentioned before.

Ah just read it again, he was asking if they were filmed. Since he grouped NJ into it he sounds like he isn’t just getting it out of thin air. NJ show definitely exist.

April 24th 1981 Passaic theatre New Jersey. February 8th 1982, Detroit Cobo Hall, and March 17th 1982 Atlanta, The Omni. These 3 venues had closed circuit video crews. A, were the shows filmed and if they were who has the tapes?
2night2night

Re: What’s the story on footage of Atlanta 3/17/1982?

Post by 2night2night »

Just 2 days before he died,that would be incredible.I don't want to sound insensitive,but I would love to see it.
Last edited by 2night2night on Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

never heard a word about 03/17
I went ahead and rode the white horse
SanDimasCharvel
Cool Member

Post by SanDimasCharvel »

Shockwave wrote:Just saw this post on Facebook from someone. Never heard of this ever mentioned before.

Ah just read it again, he was asking if they were filmed. Since he grouped NJ into it he sounds like he isn’t just getting it out of thin air. NJ show definitely exist.

April 24th 1981 Passaic theatre New Jersey. February 8th 1982, Detroit Cobo Hall, and March 17th 1982 Atlanta, The Omni. These 3 venues had closed circuit video crews. A, were the shows filmed and if they were who has the tapes?
I can’t imagine if we got to see one of these, let alone the possibility that there could be three out there. It’s a shame that a lot probably stays looked up in part because the O’s probably don’t want to pay anyone. Regardless of the reason, Randy’s legacy would carry on more the more that’s out there.