So what's the status of the Phoenix Bros footage?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Re: So what's the status of the Phoenix Bros footage?

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

orion_damage wrote:
LongRhoadsAhead wrote:I have no doubt the big guys know who they are and they very easily could've bought it under the table without any of us knowing. Same with Capitol Theater.

I think it would do us all a favor if we didn't put out assumptions. We don't know any of that.

I'll respectfully ask everyone here to not post on this thread unless you can actually help.
Unless I can actually help? How exactly are you helping? By beating a dead horse, huh? I'm just contributing to conversation here my man.
I went ahead and rode the white horse
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

LongRhoadsAhead wrote:
orion_damage wrote:
LongRhoadsAhead wrote:I have no doubt the big guys know who they are and they very easily could've bought it under the table without any of us knowing. Same with Capitol Theater.

I think it would do us all a favor if we didn't put out assumptions. We don't know any of that.

I'll respectfully ask everyone here to not post on this thread unless you can actually help.
Unless I can actually help? How exactly are you helping? By beating a dead horse, huh? I'm just contributing to conversation here my man.

Keyword is "everyone", not just you. My original intentions were to make a thread purely for informational purposes in hopes of giving it another go. If not the PHX footage then maybe something else. That's how I'm trying to help. If attention gets brought to the idea of footage being out there that hasn't been seen then maybe it'll spark something.

Just about every single thread on this forum gets filled with people posting about crap they don't know about. Speculating on things and shit stirring. So it would be great to have a thread with nothing but relative information. May be beneficial for people stumbling onto this site.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Everything that needs to be said about the PB footage has been said already. You can go back and dig through the threads and TAB gave many detailed accounts of how everything went down and where everything stands. The last couple times he has gotten pretty pissed at people about it being brought up by people, with him snapping on me a couple times :P .

If you want to create an informational thread then go back through all his post and put a timeline together regarding the pheonix brothers footage. its all there from when he was in there living room or family room in the basment. They played the footage from a projector onto the wall and let him take a couple photos or something. Few other details came up in the following years, then a fallout or something. Then I think it was at the 25th or 30th anniversary at the cemetery that someone said they saw them there. I "think" I remember someone saying that they were were asked whats the status of them releasing it. I guess they may have said that they were offered either $1,200, $12,000 or $20,000 for the footage and they said no way. Its kind of fuzzy as its been almost ten years.

The informational thing...It's the same thing I have been doing here and there over the last year+ regarding the plane crash. I went back through a boatload of rr.tk post and a few from here as well regarding that subject. When I am done I will create a thread, with an official timeline in the days leading up to the crash. The thread will be locked immediately and no post allowed. That is an informational only post. There is no other way to do it on a forum.. All threads turn into a shit show. We could be discussing Barbie's and some of would be like "no way dude, I would never hit it". Someone else would be like "dude, Ive hit that one a few times". Then we would all be like :shock: "lets get the fuck out of here"
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Haha thanks Shockwave. Looking forward to your thread man.