OZZY Says He Won't Play 'Blizzard' In Full Full For 40th Anv

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Shockwave
Mass Poster

Re: OZZY Says He Won't Play 'Blizzard' In Full Full For 40th

Post by Shockwave »

Meh, I wouldnt really care for that, but it would be ok. Anyone else going to the Mansfield MA show from here?

What I would really like to see him do is bring back the diary stage setup. I am not a huge follower of concert sets but has there been anything else since that really? Sure there are light shows and movie screens at concerts. But the diary stage is right up there with The Wall and Alice Cooper stage sets.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Man...watching the ozzyfest 11/4/17 full Ozzy concert right now. He sounds absolutely horrible. They are tuning so low even Zakk sounds like garage. The songs really sound like garbage.

This fast paced stuff of his solo music just doesn’t fit his capabilities anymore. It hasn’t for about 10+ years now easily.

Gonna need many beers to enjoy this show...
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

Shockwave wrote:Gonna need many beers to enjoy this show...

:D
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

fuck at least he was honest
Lespauly
Cool Member

Post by Lespauly »

Only guy that could do the that 40th anniversary show any justice would be Randy Chambers..Oz should get this guy and do songs off the first 2 records and bring back the castle setup...Then RETIRE for good.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Lespauly wrote:Only guy that could do the that 40th anniversary show any justice would be Randy Chambers..Oz should get this guy and do songs off the first 2 records and bring back the castle setup...Then RETIRE for good.
Meh, Randy Chambers is great for what he does. But he is just a Randy imitator. I doubt the last thing Ozzy wants to see next to him on stage is some dude playing Randys gear and lookin like him. He would probably hate it and do a shit load of coke and then trying picking Rand.C up and then realize he is actually having a heart attack as he fell off stage into the crowd.

There is really no-one out their other than Zakk at this point. He is still a monster guitar player and one of the best out there. He knows Ozzy best, he is a HUGE Randy fan (not Chambers) ....and wtf.. Zakk is the only guy out there that deserves to go with Ozzy on his last tour. Anyone else and its a slap int he face to Zakk.

The castle would be truly epic though.
Lespauly
Cool Member

Post by Lespauly »

Not that this will ever happen but Chambers looks like RR and sounds very close. And to me he would make a 40th anniversary show a good one. https://youtu.be/B3QilnkWFDY
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

His voice is fucked and the songs are barely recognizable tuned down god knows how many steps.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

mojopin70 wrote:His voice is fucked and the songs are barely recognizable tuned down god knows how many steps.
Ozzy's voice has been f*cked for years he uses a sure voice auto tune and he has to change the key for his range of pitch it's now like a fkn altar boy's voice breaking..I know the guy who went on tour when they handed over the 'sure' device. Surprisingly Jeff Lynn from ELO uses one and Rod Stewart...the list goes on.. Just put the RR hologram on stage and let the act turn into a pure circus...Fools.. we are all being led to believe Ozzy was singing like an angel on the Sabbath tour...yeah with a little help from my friend Sure's voice autotune sponsored by Ozzy O$bourne...sad.