Never seen this photo before

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

jasonmusicman1

Never seen this photo before

Post by jasonmusicman1 »

Hi guys.
This is definitely a new photo to me. Not sure if you guys have seen it before.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Re: Never seen this photo before

Post by orion_damage »

New to me, looks awesome.
stress2stress2
Cool Member

Post by stress2stress2 »

In Bob`s book. Thank Bob.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Bob Daisley took that photo, it's been scanned from his book. No one has asked for or been given Bob's permission to use that photo.
Apart from that fact that it's copyrighted, it's not respectful to rip it off and share it!
Troy
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

jasonmusicman1 wrote:Hi guys.
This is definitely a new photo to me. Not sure if you guys have seen it before.
Just a word of advice for you. RUN!!!! DROP YOUR WEAPONS!!!
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Sky wrote:Bob Daisley took that photo, it's been scanned from his book. No one has asked for or been given Bob's permission to use that photo.
Apart from that fact that it's copyrighted, it's not respectful to rip it off and share it!
Troy
Thanks for the lead. I just did a google search for bob daisley Randy Rhoads photos and found a bunch I have never seen.

Everyone please don’t read that line.

Thanks
Internet
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Shockwave wrote:
Sky wrote:Bob Daisley took that photo, it's been scanned from his book. No one has asked for or been given Bob's permission to use that photo.
Troy
Thanks for the lead. I just did a google search for bob daisley Randy Rhoads photos and found a bunch I have never seen.

Everyone please don’t read that line.

Thanks
Internet
Meaning what exactly ?
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

That photo doesn't show Ozzy on the one in Bob's book so it hasn't been scanned out of the book. This has come from someone who has the unedited / cropped version.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:That photo doesn't show Ozzy on the one in Bob's book so it hasn't been scanned out of the book. This has come from someone who has the unedited / cropped version.
Thanks Shaun, You're right, and that narrows it down.
Cheers,
Troy
jasonmusicman1

Post by jasonmusicman1 »

Troy
Someone has woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, as others have said this is not from bobs book, i have two copies of that book.
plus get off your high horse, every single photograph ever taken is copy-written to the person who took it. the internet and this site is full of them, do you think we got permission from every photographer that took them to post them here, no we didn't, if it is indeed bobs photo and he is unhappy with it being posted here im sure he will come on and say something. for the record this was taken from a facebook page called rhoadies which is dedicated to randy.
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

jasonmusicman1 wrote:
Troy
Someone has woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, as others have said this is not from bobs book, i have two copies of that book.
plus get off your high horse, every single photograph ever taken is copy-written to the person who took it. the internet and this site is full of them, do you think we got permission from every photographer that took them to post them here, no we didn't, if it is indeed bobs photo and he is unhappy with it being posted here im sure he will come on and say something. for the record this was taken from a facebook page called rhoadies which is dedicated to randy.
For the record, Bob Daisley took that photo and few people have ever had access to the original. I'm one of those who did. Bob's as pissed off as I am that the person who posted that photo didn't ask him if it was ok to use it. As I said before, it's disrespectful. Yes, I probably should've remembered that we cropped the photo to use in his book, but as I edited Bob's book several years ago that's hardly surprising. Thanks for the information about the FB page that it came from, if that's the page that Tami runs I'll contact her. Meanwhile rest assured that I wasn't on any high horse as you put it.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Awesome pic! 8)
And thnx Bob for this one as it gives 'a look into the kitchen' when those great BlizzardofOzz songs were composed!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

It's funny that this is here... I just saw it on Facebook this morning and thought, "Hmmm never seen that one," and then I come here and there it is.
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

Cool Photo!!
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

I think there was also another photo from that same set-up... Maybe I´m wrong, but I think they were seated differently or Randy had his guitar propped up differently... :p
Mikel