Ozzy and Randy when they created The band!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Re: Ozzy and Randy when they created The band!

Post by mojopin70 »

It is related to Frank's postcard.
Attachments
postcard2.jpg
Last edited by mojopin70 on Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

ZZZzzzzzzz....aye your top topic and the conversation always comes back to this one....Change the record dude..
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

:roll:
Last edited by mojopin70 on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Mojo if your gonna start throwing your toys out the pram...so be it...Bullying don't make me laugh just change your topic its so repetitive and we've had it on repeat...No comments and no fucks giving. So your not the only person who thinks i'm thick...childish behaviour...PMSL.. i'm not the only person who posts here...well it some times feels like it. Yawn!!!
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

I wonder why.....

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Hey now, I post here (sometimes)
1540448.jpg
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

You post letters in a British post box, you must have very long arms.

Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Its been a while since I've been on here but really enjoyed reading this thread, brought back some great memories. A lot of the stuff I was familiar with and other info was new, great reading.

Theres plenty of info out there about the formation of the band and the recording of Blizzard, but the recording of Diary is a little more sketchy. I know it was recorded Feb/March 1981 but any info about the writing of it, pre-production, photos of the sessions etc. Dont think I've seen any pics of the band from The Diary sessions, unless i have but not realised.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

Fozzy41 wrote:Its been a while since I've been on here but really enjoyed reading this thread, brought back some great memories. A lot of the stuff I was familiar with and other info was new, great reading.

Theres plenty of info out there about the formation of the band and the recording of Blizzard, but the recording of Diary is a little more sketchy. I know it was recorded Feb/March 1981 but any info about the writing of it, pre-production, photos of the sessions etc. Dont think I've seen any pics of the band from The Diary sessions, unless i have but not realised.
Yeah i know a fair bit about the writing and pre-production i live in the area where much of it took place. Much of the writing for both albums was done here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2azYS1IfuI&t=147s

One of the places they used for pre-production (the week before they recorded Blizzard) was here : https://www.clearwell-castle.co.uk ,which was where Randy's new pedalboard was delivered.

Sky is a good person to ask, and of course Bob Daisley ( facebook)