Did Mrs Rhoads ever sue the O's and others who have?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

SanDimasCharvel
Cool Member

Did Mrs Rhoads ever sue the O's and others who have?

Post by SanDimasCharvel »

I remember reading that Mrs. Rhoads had to sue the Osbournes for unpaid royalties. Can anyone confirm if that's true?

I have seen some people lately siding with Ozzy and slagging and accusing Bob of being the guilty party. I find this hard to believe because it seems like the Osbournes have done everything to snub Bob and Lee including not ever crediting them on the Diary album. In my communications with him, Bob has been nothing but a true gentleman. Certainly if Mrs. Rhoads had to sue, that should further give Bob credibility to those that don't believe him.

I read that Phil Soussan also had to sue the Osbournes for unpaid royalties related to "Shot in the Dark".

Who else has had to sue them? I think I also read that the keyboard player on Diary, Johnny Cook, didn't get paid for performing on the album like he was supposed to. Did he have to sue or go through other legal means?
Donnie
Cool Member

Re: Did Mrs Rhoads ever sue the O's and others who have?

Post by Donnie »

I think I read he had to go through the muscians union to gat paid (cook). Supposedly Sharon changed Randy's contract after his death.
1756 Mozart~1956 Rhoads~2156 ??????
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Did Mrs Rhoads ever sue the O's and others who have?

Post by skezza »

I very much doubt Ozzy is the brains behind the madness, I would imagine Sharon knows every trick in the book. Her father was a proper hard nut when it came to business and she's probably picked it up from him.