The Grail is Dead...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Sky
Madman

Re: The Grail is Dead...

Post by Sky »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I wish i hadn't asked now it's like dangling carrots... Cheers for the info you tease ;-)
:lol:
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
Sky
Madman

Post by Sky »

Do you recall what of Tonight is on there?
Yeah, there's a version when they'd just finished putting the music together, the lyrics hadn't been written so Ozzy used to sing the first thing that came into his head. He must have a very romantic streak, he was singing about kissing a girl goodnight... It sounded like something that Frank Sinatra would sing :lol:
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Sky wrote:
Yeah, there's a version when they'd just finished putting the music together, the lyrics hadn't been written so Ozzy used to sing the first thing that came into his head. He must have a very romantic streak, he was singing about kissing a girl goodnight... It sounded like something that Frank Sinatra would sing :lol:
Nice!
alborg
Cool Member

Post by alborg »

Sky wrote:
It's a shame the tapes can't be released but reading the descriptions about what they include give me a buzz... Thanks.