Site Admin

Re: Don Airey responded to my inquiry!

Post by skezza »

That's what switches are for ;)
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

How's the interview coming along fuckface?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hey Don Airey is back from his tour with Deep Purple. I've just passed his home in Sunderland, he's in the front garden cutting the grass...do you think he's over looked this email by any chance ?.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

orion_damage wrote:How's the interview coming along fuckface?
Hey Orion, When you are done munching on guitaridols vagina talk to me then. For now go back to your bedroom and jizz, squirt or whatever it is that you do in your free time until further notice.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Hey Don Airey is back from his tour with Deep Purple. I've just passed his home in Sunderland, he's in the front garden cutting the grass...do you think he's over looked this email by any chance ?.

God I hope this goes through so I can join the ranks of GUITARIDOL! Maybe, just maybe... I can then join you when your in one of your bipolar states and shit on everyone who has never contributed anything for what you deem worthy.

Lol your comical bud, your the exact reason the RR communities die. Get the stick out of your ass and lighten up a little.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Shockwave wrote:
orion_damage wrote:How's the interview coming along fuckface?
Hey Orion, When you are done munching on guitaridols vagina talk to me then. For now go back to your bedroom and jizz, squirt or whatever it is that you do in your free time until further notice.
Haha okay little bitch. I'll cease posting so I can continue to see you post updates on shit you aren't actually doing.

Serious question. What would your site bring to the table that isn't already available? In other words, why would anyone give two shits to use your site? Not that you'll actually follow through just like you haven't followed through on anything else. Fuckin failure you are.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Hey your a pickled onion dude and a first class comic ....As far as shitting on people from a great height..Your not on my list of things to do today. But i'll bide my time and see what other laughs you can bring to the site. Get out there and seak me the Grail or some new footage or ask Kathy if she needs a manicure or anything to talk about rather then posting pure 'dream on' delusional posts to try and impress anyone here. Or why don't you take all your info and other collected / stolen photos etc. Make your web site forum and i'll come and pay you a visit when its all done so i can have another laugh...you don't realise i'm older and believe me alot fkn wiser then you'll ever believe. Over and out dead beat
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

Am I the only one who's lost here? Where'd all the hostility come from?
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Cryptic Night wrote:Am I the only one who's lost here? Where'd all the hostility come from?
Get your popcorn and pin back your ears / eye lids...Well it's not a nice thing to bash anyone on here. But if your gonna get a guy saying ive got a guy munchin on my vagina and in general i'm not a nice person and i talk shit and i've been diagnosed with bipolar FFS i'm a guy from the 60's you don't get that shit it was invented in the 00's. But my opinion and every post is just shat on and dissed by a guy who is wanting to build his own Ozzy RR website. He has posted up 855 times and the average post is false promises of what he's gonna bring to this site. I honestly think he's just spying on us to take all this content and then build his BETTER domain. I just wish he'd go and do it...But if i can put up with dickheads for 12 years what's another one gonna do...Jump me in the carpark please go for it i could do with a roll around. Ah! it's just words really i couldn't give a shit ....Sticks n Stones...i'm done here.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Cryptic Night wrote:Am I the only one who's lost here? Where'd all the hostility come from?

Simply put, Shitwave is a dickhead that does one of two things. Makes smart ass comments on peoples threads or fails at everything he says he'll do.