Two low flying buzzes was enough...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Re: Two low flying buzzes was enough...

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

orion_damage wrote:These are the things that stick out to me. On the left of the column are you guys thinking the one on top or bottom is the face? Rhoads-Fan is that what you're talking about on the far left? I saw that too.

Heads up, I did circle the areas I'm asking about so for those that find this unsettling don't click the attachment.
I see the head near the center/bottom just to the left of the garage support.

That head/face looks like the one from Mars. Opticle illusion, maybe??

What you circled on the right looks damn interesting!
Last edited by Rhoads-Fan on Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Rhoads-Fan wrote:
orion_damage wrote:These are the things that stick out to me. On the left of the column are you guys thinking the one on top or bottom is the face? Rhoads-Fan is that what you're talking about on the far left? I saw that too.

Heads up, I did circle the areas I'm asking about so for those that find this unsettling don't click the attachment.
I see the head near the center/bottom just to the left of the garage suport.

That head/face looks like the one from Mars. Opticle illusion, maybe??

What you circled on the right looks damn interesting!
I thought so too and honestly that's the only thing that my eyes went right to. Everything else I had to play Where's Waldo so I'm not sure about the rest.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

Thanks Idol!!Lmao!!!!i noticed that too...these are shots after the bodies have been removed..Ive done alot of research on homicides fires plane crashes since the late 80s.Ive seen plenty of scene photos along with the research as well..
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Re: Two low flying buzzes was enough.

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

Tito wrote:Thanks Idol!!Lmao!!!!i noticed that too...these are shots after the bodies have been removed..Ive done alot of research on homicides fires plane crashes since the late 80s.Ive seen plenty of scene photos along with the research as well..

Must be ghosts.

Tito, why you look soooo unhappy? :(
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

They take pictures of the scenes before they remove the bodies. If it was to dangerous to remove the bodies they would knock the roof down prior to going in.

The head next to the divider looks to to realistic to be an illusion, again though unless we actually see the original photos or get confirmation from someone that was there then it's all a matter of opinion. The body to the far right that looks like it is standing up I never even noticed before. That would be next to the window on the inside of the garage, I realize a body is supposed to have been found outisde garage next to the window but maybe it was actually the inside. It does look pretty realistic due to the splotchy redness which could be extreme burn marks. Not sure where left arm goes from the standing on, but it almost looks like it's missing the hand at the end of it, if you know the detail then you know what I'm getting at.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

Shockwave wrote:They take pictures of the scenes before they remove the bodies. If it was to dangerous to remove the bodies they would knock the roof down prior to going in.

The head next to the divider looks to to realistic to be an illusion, again though unless we actually see the original photos or get confirmation from someone that was there then it's all a matter of opinion. The body to the far right that looks like it is standing up I never even noticed before. That would be next to the window on the inside of the garage, I realize a body is supposed to have been found outisde garage next to the window but maybe it was actually the inside. It does look pretty realistic due to the splotchy redness which could be extreme burn marks. Not sure where left arm goes from the standing on, but it almost looks like it's missing the hand at the end of it, if you know the detail then you know what I'm getting at.
From what I read the right hand was missing. Is there not a body on top of the car on the right next to what appears to be a small kiddie pool? Sure looks like one to me.
Pareidolia could also be in play here....
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Rhoads-Fan wrote:
Shockwave wrote:They take pictures of the scenes before they remove the bodies. If it was to dangerous to remove the bodies they would knock the roof down prior to going in.

From what I read the right hand was missing. Is there not a body on top of the car on the right next to what appears to be a small kiddie pool? Sure looks like one to me.
Pareidolia could also be in play here....

That was my opinion the whole time as that's what one of the crash reports revealed. To be more exact one of reports I read stated one body was found on top of a car on one side of the garage and the other two next to the other car.

If that's a kiddie pool on top of the car then it's more likely this picture is before the bodies were removed. You would have a minimum of 2 guys wrapping that body up and putting it in a bag. I'm sure they were not thinking let's not disturb this 1lb kiddie pool. That thing would have been moved immediately to begin the process.

There are a few people that could weigh in on this that have seen the people police photos in addition to peter Margolis's crew such as a couple from TK that were involved with the documentary (Ironface). I know he has disappeared but there is no way in hell he does not visit these forums to browse Randy info, that guy knows more about Randy than Randy did probably lol. Iron, if your reading this it would be nice to hear from you again and get your input. If not for this discussion just tell us you're alive at least!
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

It would be awesome to have some more users chime in, especially if they have further insight.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

poofters
Last edited by TAB on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

TAB wrote:I know the owner of those photos. This set of accident photos posted here were taken the day after the crash. They were taken on Saturday 03/20. The bodies were already removed by the fire dept later in the day on the 19th. I hate to talk about such grim information but to clarify speculation. Randy landed outside the front corner of the garage by the bushes and was ejected out of the plane. The others were found inside.
How did the fire consume so much of Randy's body if he was outside the garage? I would imagine there would have been nothing left of the bushes.

I read he was ejected, I figured inside the garage.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

poofters
Last edited by TAB on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

I really wish there was a way to get a little more info on Don Airey being told by an officer that it wasn't an accident. I wonder what the police officers saw that would make them think that. Considering the guy that actually saw it happen thought it was just an accident, which is what I think until evidence shows otherwise.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

orion_damage wrote:I really wish there was a way to get a little more info on Don Airey being told by an officer that it wasn't an accident. I wonder what the police officers saw that would make them think that. Considering the guy that actually saw it happen thought it was just an accident, which is what I think until evidence shows otherwise.
The context of the way the conversation was written seems strange to me. Why would it help the hurt to know it was _not_ an accident? I've always read/heard the opposite way. People (reporters) are the worst when it comes to conveying what someone says and how it is written down.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Rhoads-Fan wrote:
orion_damage wrote:I really wish there was a way to get a little more info on Don Airey being told by an officer that it wasn't an accident. I wonder what the police officers saw that would make them think that. Considering the guy that actually saw it happen thought it was just an accident, which is what I think until evidence shows otherwise.
The context of the way the conversation was written seems strange to me. Why would it help the hurt to know it was _not_ an accident? I've always read/heard the opposite way. People (reporters) are the worst when it comes to conveying what someone says and how it is written down.
Yeah that line has always puzzled me and considering I've never seen it anywhere else I'm inclined to think it was a mess up.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

poofters
Last edited by TAB on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.