Two low flying buzzes was enough...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

orion_damage
Mass Poster

Re: Two low flying buzzes was enough...

Post by orion_damage »

TAB wrote:Don Airy's photos supported the investigation that Rachel was sitting next to Andrew A., Randy was in the back. Rachel had a heart attack and slumped over and fell on the controls. Randy was fighting to try to pull her up off the controls when they hit the bus.
Don't take this question the wrong way but how do you know that?
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

orion,dont take it wrong on my part,but tab knows what hes talking about..im not speaking for him cuz i know he can handle himself.just letting you know brother.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Tito wrote:orion,dont take it wrong on my part,but tab knows what hes talking about..im not speaking for him cuz i know he can handle himself.just letting you know brother.
No worries broskie and I know Tab is a knowledgeable dude. I just want someone to show evidence rather than the constant grapevine communication. That's the one thing I've always found ass backwards about Randy fans. The mindset of a private circle and one that treats the life of Randy as if he were a family member. That's not directed at Tab just a general statement and I can honestly say most here are awesome.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

In addition I know evidence of this particular incident is most likely not possible. That statement is more directed to things like people holding onto footage and what not.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

TAB wrote:Don Airy's photos supported the investigation that Rachel was sitting next to Andrew A., Randy was in the back. Rachel had a heart attack and slumped over and fell on the controls. Randy was fighting to try to pull her up off the controls when they hit the bus.

Imagine that......sounds far fetched to me :wink:
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

I'd just like to know the details regarding all these photos as a choice few were able to see or just be offered. Not details about the photos themselves but just how the whole thing went down where it was setup and why it was offered.

Of course the photos themselves I would be interested in but no one wants to talk about it that's seen them so I don't bother asking the few I know that have seen them. Stuff like that doesn't bother me, not that I don't find it sad or disgusting but there is horrible all over the net like this that is making people immune to it now .
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

poofters
Last edited by TAB on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

TAB wrote:I have seen the photo of the firemen by his body but you see them standing there looking down. This was given to my friend from Officer Smalt who done the investigation. That was enough for me.
That's some powerful imagery
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

poofters
Last edited by TAB on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

Everything I've ever seen or read has stated Rachel was found outside the garage. The helicopter footage also has stills taken from it where a lot less clutter is in garage as opposed to what's in that 4 picture set which includes the inside garage pic, outside the garage pic, the pic of the wing, and finally the picture from a distance that shows the house, wing and if you look closely, two people standing at the corner of the garage where one of the victims were found outside.
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

Wow TAB, you posted that about the same time I posted mine. That's eerie, that whole scene...just like the video footage the smoke is still rising. God bless them..
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

TAB wrote:It's not imagery I am making up and were not talking about footage. Yes it's very sad and crazy that they were captured. Don took photos of Randy sitting in the plane also before they took off and standing in front of it from what I know. Just wanted to say this cause there was no murder conspiracy or anything. It was a series of bad events or some would say bad fate. If you read Bob's book btw they talk about the Ouija board thing that happend.
For me it was imagery since I had never seen the pictures before. Just simply stating you were creating powerful images in mind. I have faith in what you say but it's always nice to have proof.

Also my statement about footage was a general statement. Nothing geared towards you, I made that clear in my post.

Thank you for posting those pictures. Very impactful to say the least
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

no worries Shane. I thought you meant images in your mind just wasnt sure.

dmjr, no Randy was outside. The one photo i have been told the fireman bending down is looking. I have been offered to see Rachel autopsy photos also, her toro was left and no limbs and burned up. I dont want to see any of them honestly like that. She was inside the garage. I have a complete newscopter footage on dvd with a timestamp. It doesnt show any bodies though. I am on on this one guys, sorry it's just getting too gruesome for me. I dont want to give any disrespect.
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

Good to know, TAB. Thank you for sharing this pics. I'm a history major, so as awful as that day was, I've always been intrigued by any facts, articles, pictures that paint a clearer picture of what happened. Yeah, this thread probably delved into the subject a little more than I've ever seen. I'll take your word on it. You've seen the Phoenix footage firsthand and shared screenshots a few years back, if remember correctly, so who am I to question your knowledge of Randy history and that fateful day.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Thanks Tom for sharing the above photos, those are very moving and dramatic, you can almost feel like your are at the scene. I remember a friend who was a forensic photographer for the railway police. He had just came back from a car & train -crash / suicide. A car with a couple in had drove onto a railway level crossing and the freight train hit the car. The car went up on flames on impact. The car was a mess and the bodies looked like something you'd see in a horrer movie. He showed me the pictures in confidence. Shit man those images haunted my head. Gruesome images, and i can honestly say that is why i'd prefer not to even think about seeing the pics of the remains of Randy, Racheal etc. It's a subject some people are fascinated with but for me i'd rather remember the guy i seen up on stage with his beaming smile enjoying what he loved best, playing guitar and rocking out.
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.