Two low flying buzzes was enough...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Two low flying buzzes was enough...

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

TAB wrote:Don Airy's photos supported the investigation that Rachel was sitting next to Andrew A., Randy was in the back. Rachel had a heart attack and slumped over and fell on the controls. Randy was fighting to try to pull her up off the controls when they hit the bus.
Tom has this info ever been posted up on any official police reports or forensic autopsy saying that Rachael suffered a heart attack or was this evidence put together as a hypothesis based on eyewitnesses and Don Airey's photos ?. In my opinion this info came to light on the grounds of Rachael being in poor health and having a heart condition. It does make you think that Aycock must of been a bit mental if your passengers are freaking out and he's in the mind set of scaring the shit out of both Randy and Rachael.. Just seems too crazy if he knew that Rachael and Randy didn't like to fly and he put the fear of god into them both with his flying antics.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

If you look on the photos below you can see that the cops have covered up Randy's body while the press are reporting the accident. This is visable in 2 of the photos taking from 2 angles. This is where he was situated and i apologised for anyone who is disturbed by these photos. Just to let people know these photos came from the press cuttings shown in the earlier link. I've cropped the photos to give you a closer look. The bottom pic shows a fireman dowsing down the front of the garage.
Attachments
Randy Rhoads plaque.jpg
RR Leesburg crop 2.jpg
RR leesburg clippings crop 3.jpg
RR Leesburg cuttings 1 crop.jpg
RR leesburg clippings crop 4.jpg
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

poofters
Last edited by TAB on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

TAB wrote:My friend talked to the pilots daughter, wife and said he had no mental issues.
I don't know if they'd say otherwise about their dead relative
or if anyone would say such things about a living relative :?
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

poofters
Last edited by TAB on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Ok, this happens it seems once a month where I will start searching for Randy info and it turns into a 2-3 hr binge fest and being reminded of all these things that have been saiid over the last 15yrs.

TK is an absolute goldmine for info and there is so much that can be added to this but I am thinking of doing an organized post of everything regarding the crash. I'd rather not have a thread though with endless replies which result in a mess of post. A single post that can be edited by a few would be great.

I'll start gathering the stuff I found tonight that most probably forgot about or never read at TK and combine all this together in a note until im ready to post it.
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Shockwave wrote:Ok, this happens it seems once a month where I will start searching for Randy info and it turns into a 2-3 hr binge fest and being reminded of all these things that have been saiid over the last 15yrs.

TK is an absolute goldmine for info and there is so much that can be added to this but I am thinking of doing an organized post of everything regarding the crash. I'd rather not have a thread though with endless replies which result in a mess of post. A single post that can be edited by a few would be great.

I'll start gathering the stuff I found tonight that most probably forgot about or never read at TK and combine all this together in a note until im ready to post it.
Love the idea man!
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

I'd like to see a section devoted to the accident. Pictures, articles, videos, thoughts etc. Yea okay, people might think it's "morbid" or whatever. Seems to me there is enough questions and misinformation to warrant it. TK would warn me about trying to start this kind of discussion so I came here. At least with a seperate section folks would know not to "enter" if they were bothered by sensitive subjects as these.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

TAB wrote: My friend talked to the pilots daughter, wife and said he had no mental issues.
Tom this was in referrence to him having coke in his system and the rumoured idea he was wanting to kill his wife and all the guys in the plane including himself. When your thinking of any other reasons why this accident happened i think this one is about as mad as it gets.
Another snippet of info which i heard was the finding of the large baggy of cocaine which was stashed in the drivers consule on the tour bus. Tommy Aldridge didn't want the cops sniffing around and asking more questions. So he tipped the bag out into the woods before the cops turned up. So he must of had a good reason behing his actions and did he think the mad flying antics may have contributed to the hyper effects of the drug. That's what i was referring to when i said mental/madness issues. Not a history of mental health, which wouldn't of done him any good for his driving skills etc.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Rhoads-Fan wrote:I'd like to see a section devoted to the accident. Pictures, articles, videos, thoughts etc. Yea okay, people might think it's "morbid" or whatever. Seems to me there is enough questions and misinformation to warrant it. TK would warn me about trying to start this kind of discussion so I came here. At least with a seperate section folks would know not to "enter" if they were bothered by sensitive subjects as these.
I honestly think every avenue has been covered and all the info is posted up on here in various threads. This would be a an idea to do this one for the mentioned sensitive issue and not every fan has a fascination to find out what happened and all it's gory details. Plus many threads have led onto the subject and do not come up the search unless you want to trawl through every post with the words accident crash etc.
I'm pleased that the forum is creating a bit of a buzz with something too discuss. This just goes to show that the contributors are watching and they're just waiting for something fresh to talk about.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Started collecting a bunch of info last night so I think this will be pretty good when finished, well it will never be finished as new info is always coming about etc...

I am only going to be taking info from the more Rhoads trustworthy people that seemed to be the go to source for info over the years. With each post I reference I will put the username along with date and time posted. I will try to make the post chronilogical starting the post with the last publicly known photo of Randy. This opening pic to start will be of the two girls with an explanation and a video review from the girl that saw that photo being taken. Gives you an idea of what I will be doing, should be pretty cool!

Romeo Rose...if you read this PM me please. I would like to include the audio interview you did with the Mike Smalt. I realize that some said you could get in trouble for it and that's why you took it down only after it being viewable for a couple hours. . If need be one of us could edit it down so it's only him speaking on recording. We could do any of the following...

1. Translate your speech into text and display them in a video, then cut to his verbal reponses.

2. Translate your speach into text so it's only a condensed 1 sentence question then cut to his responses.

3. Translate all the audio to text.

Out of all the things I have heard the last 15 years about Randy I think that conversation you had with him was my favorite and most informative about the accident.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

poofters
Last edited by TAB on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

TAB wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
TAB wrote: My friend talked to the pilots daughter, wife and said he had no mental issues.
Tom this was in referrence to him having coke in his system and the rumoured idea he was wanting to kill his wife and all the guys in the plane including himself. When your thinking of any other reasons why this accident happened i think this one is about as mad as it gets.
Another snippet of info which i heard was the finding of the large baggy of cocaine which was stashed in the drivers consule on the tour bus. Tommy Aldridge didn't want the cops sniffing around and asking more questions. So he tipped the bag out into the woods before the cops turned up. So he must of had a good reason behing his actions and did he think the mad flying antics may have contributed to the hyper effects of the drug. That's what i was referring to when i said mental/madness issues. Not a history of mental health, which wouldn't of done him any good for his driving skills etc.

Hey Shaun, yeah when i was saying mental issues, i was meaning more towards being suicidal. I get slammed on here and picked apart on every little thing if I dont clarify myself to the T. Like I am being put on trial. Its only by certain people though. Don Airy did state in an interview that Wanda sat up all night with Andrew on the way from Knoxville. They were happy together. Remember Don went up 1st in the same situation and everything was fine. Certainly it was bad judgement and should haven't been flying is obvious. Jake Duncan as well being the tour manager should not have allowed anyone to be flying. Even in Rudy's book, Sharon started yelling at him saying why did you let them go up.
Many things were factors. Everything could be a direct result of them watching that kamakazi movie with airplanes doing the same exact thing In the days/weeks prior to the accident. Even if it was a passing thought in any of their minds it could have been brought up and then they acted on it.

There are some contradicting things that you have said compared to some others. Nothing major but just goes to show that everyone's memory is different or just gets watered down over the years being passed on from person to person. You just take that information you are given and if someone was at the scene or knew someone who was you kind of have to believe therir story. So yes I am picking it apart but with no offense towards you at all, just trying to put a story together :).

A couple things I have noticed in the last 24hrs. The photo that you posted of the firemen bending over and supposedly looking at Randy's body is on the side of the tree towards the field. In the other pics posted with Randy he supposedly in the spot where he was found and in a body bag/covered up while the investigation is going and news outlets reporting. This location he is in is on the other the side of that tree by the garage. The tree had not been moved yet in your photos compared to the others so one of these theories is wrong. It just dawned on my though as I was writing that last sentence that what you were told was right but in a different way than normally interpreted most likely. What the firemen were looking at was his hand...

I found some much better quality pictures of the photos posted in this thread other than yours of course. In one of the photos it the same spot where Randy was next to garage but either before he was covered or after. In the same exact spot where the cover is it looks like a badly burned arm :(.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I still think this is very spooky and makes you wonder.... (see: Joe Lynn Turner talks about Andrew Ayecock )
Scrap Metal Season 4 (Episode 100) 6:12-7:49
Joe Lynn Turner-Singer of Rainbow (1980-1984)
Joe: We were out on the road, and we were changing, here in the United States, changing tour buses and our regular driver Bill Miller was going on vacation, and it’s a very, you have to trust your bus driver as you know in the sense of Metallica when the bus turned over and all that. You really, you can’t sleep if you don’t rust your driver. So Bill Miller, we trusted implicitly and he was our driver, we felt safe with him. Ritchie (Blackmore) and I came out of the hotel in Memphis Tenn , it was Memphis yes, and uhh we saw the new driver and Ritchie looked at me and said, “Do you see his black aura?” and I said “Yeah! you know cause we were doing that type of thing (reading people’s Aura) then. Audience: Laughing…
Joe: Oh God here we go! And uhh he said. “That’s it I don’t want this guy driving the bus O.K." and we got Bill Miller back and we paid all kinds of money to Bill Miller to drive the bus. And He postponed his vacation. Well, that driver was the same guy, he was also a pilot, a small pilot. He was the one who flew the plane with Randy in it.

Interviewer: Wow… wow…
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Shockwave wrote: Many things were factors. Everything could be a direct result of them watching that kamakazi movie with airplanes doing the same exact thing In the days/weeks prior to the accident. Even if it was a passing thought in any of their minds it could have been brought up and then they acted on it.

There are some contradicting things that you have said compared to some others. Nothing major but just goes to show that everyone's memory is different or just gets watered down over the years being passed on from person to person. You just take that information you are given and if someone was at the scene or knew someone who was you kind of have to believe therir story. So yes I am picking it apart but with no offense towards you at all, just trying to put a story together :).

A couple things I have noticed in the last 24hrs. The photo that you posted of the firemen bending over and supposedly looking at Randy's body is on the side of the tree towards the field. In the other pics posted with Randy he supposedly in the spot where he was found and in a body bag/covered up while the investigation is going and news outlets reporting. This location he is in is on the other the side of that tree by the garage. The tree had not been moved yet in your photos compared to the others so one of these theories is wrong. It just dawned on my though as I was writing that last sentence that what you were told was right but in a different way than normally interpreted most likely. What the firemen were looking at was his hand...

I found some much better quality pictures of the photos posted in this thread other than yours of course. In one of the photos it the same spot where Randy was next to garage but either before he was covered or after. In the same exact spot where the cover is it looks like a badly burned arm :(.
We can only go off the info that was available at the time and the rest is either chinese whispers or 100% correct as it happened. I have spoke with 'guys who worked' with the band who witnessed the accident Don Airey, Tommy Aldridge, Rudy Sarzo people who seen the aftermath and they either talk openly about it in a book or they would rather be brief without going into detail. Very much like that Don Airey interview, i think the guy is pushing the issue and trying to get an exclusive from Don. The photos i posted up are what they are, the one with the cops is while the bodies are still in the positions as found. If you notice in one that small type washing basin (kiddies pool) it can be seen outside the building in the press cutting. So are these dishes to collect bag and seal anything for forensics, that may of been over looked then found later. You'd be guessing, i can only give out the info to the best of my knowledge. Some guys have been told stories in confidence from family and friends etc. I have been told and seen similar stuff to make a multitude of threads on here but i was asked to keep this info to myself and i respect that wish. Looking at those photos can play tricks on your eyes, you can make out shapes on those photos. I was convinced that the car on the left in the garage had someone looking up over with his hands out like holding a stearing wheel. But it's like anything if you look long enough a burnt piece of timber on a piece of twisted metal could be seen to be a leg or an arm, a torso. But i was told that the photos had no one in them. It's the photos with the cops, if you notice the whole area is still taped off with 'police do not cross' tape. If you really look at those photos you see alot more then you realise. Like the first time i seen one of those, i never noticed the base of the snapped pine tree. Then i noticed the body covered over outside the garage. I knew only one person was found out side the garage so it had to be Randy's.