Expectations for the 35th

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Expectations for the 35th

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

what's happening guys? I've been pretty absent on here lately. Anyways, with the 35th coming up I figured I'd lay my opinion down for anyone who wants to hear it. I think we're about to get some footage. No idea what, but I think we're all about to be in for a treat that we diehards so rightly deserve. With that dude telling Lori Hollen he had footage for her "the rarest of randy footage", capitol theater rumors and all the other shit we are all tired of hearing about being discussed I have a feeling this is the year. If I'm wrong, oh well. However I don't think I am. I feel that this is the last major anniversary to unveil the treasures where a ton of people will still be enthused. The RR facebook pages have hinted that there is a possibility and speculation that something may be coming. I for one would be thrilled to see anything or hear anything new. Would love to hear your thoughts. Peace, and long live the great Randy Rhoads.
I went ahead and rode the white horse
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Expectations for the 35th

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I've giving up on anything coming our way, be it footage or anything coming from the Rhoads family. I honestly thought when Dee died things may have changed. As she was the one who had the last word on anything being brought to the table. I'm very much like the next fan if anything does materialise it's a bonus, but i'm not holding my breath.
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I've giving up on anything coming our way, be it footage or anything coming from the Rhoads family. I honestly thought when Dee died things may have changed. As she was the one who had the last word on anything being brought to the table. I'm very much like the next fan if anything does materialise it's a bonus, but i'm not holding my breath.
Agree!
alborg
Cool Member

Post by alborg »

I don't expect anything to happen. Bob's grail getting released this year would be awesome as that's something we know exists & was being worked on... Otherwise sadly, I ain't holding my breath for anything official.
LongRhoadsAhead
Cool Member

Post by LongRhoadsAhead »

Well someone somewhere gave some footage to either Lori Hollen or Kathy Rhoads, and Delores has not been deceased even a year yet so who knows what may be brought to the table. I have high hopes for this sunday guys, I won't be disappointed if I'm wrong. The way I see it, this sunday rolls around we a.) get some bad ass material or b.) we don't and I kick back and remember my guitar hero by blasting his bad ass songs at full volume!
I went ahead and rode the white horse