Quite the dead stretch here lately...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

fortress
Madman

Re: Quite the dead stretch here lately...

Post by fortress »

Well Ozzy is writing musics with Steve Stevens from BIlly Idol apparently but he will not be the touring guitarist
romeorose2

Post by romeorose2 »

fortress wrote:Well Ozzy is writing musics with Steve Stevens from BIlly Idol apparently but he will not be the touring guitarist
Wow, this is good news, I love Steve Stevens, he's one of the most underatted guitarists ever. He's a great fit for Ozzy. It sucks they won't be touring. But hopefully Ozzy can make his best CD since, No More Tears. (That's the last good really CD Ozzy ever made as far as I'm concerned.)
leftyaxeman

Post by leftyaxeman »

romeorose2 wrote:
fortress wrote:Well Ozzy is writing musics with Steve Stevens from BIlly Idol apparently but he will not be the touring guitarist
Wow, this is good news, I love Steve Stevens, he's one of the most underatted guitarists ever. He's a great fit for Ozzy. It sucks they won't be touring. But hopefully Ozzy can make his best CD since, No More Tears. (That's the last good really CD Ozzy ever made as far as I'm concerned.)
I agree Steve Stevens is one of the most under rated guitarists, I love his Memory Crush CD. I listened to that CD for months straight. It's killer!

His two Bozzio, Levin & Stevens records are amazing also.
Nick
Cool Member

Post by Nick »

If anybody is interested I would like to start a speculation thread about what amps and what gear randy would use today if he were still alive today, I know it's grasping at straws but it's better than having a dead thread.
I think we have quit a lot of members on here who are allmost experts on randy, and we have from my understanding a few members who knew randy.

Does anybody want to give this a try?
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

Do it
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com