It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:36 pm


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
Author Message
 Post subject: Who is this ? i just cannot hear Randy...
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:06 am 
Mass Poster
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:42 pm
Posts: 4425
I heard this audio clip and it states that this is a 15 year old Randy Rhoads playing along on this blues jam. Does anyone know if it is Randy and who are the other guys playing on this ?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... uidANkrY-w


Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Thu May 26, 2016 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who is this ? i just cannot hear Randy...
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:10 pm 
Junior Member

Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:22 pm
Posts: 45
Randy comes in at 1.20 onwards - you can tell it is him from the style. up to that point he is playing the chords in the background.

I heard this along time ago, but cannot remember who or where it came from.

There was a story to go with it to..but just cant remember :(


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who is this ? i just cannot hear Randy...
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:18 am 
Mass Poster

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 5171
That's from the Kelly Garni DVD of his scrapbook which he gave to RR.TK members in return for financial support when he needed it. As it comes from Kelly, I believe it's Randy. And, yes, it's about the 1:20 mark where it starts to sound like him.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who is this ? i just cannot hear Randy...
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:16 am 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:03 pm
Posts: 3600
Location: Gotham City
meadsie wrote:
Randy comes in at 1.20 onwards - you can tell it is him from the style. up to that point he is playing the chords in the background.
Yep, that's Randy for sure. 8)

_________________
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who is this ? i just cannot hear Randy...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:30 pm 
Madman

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:24 pm
Posts: 329
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
I heard this audio clip and it states that this is a 15 year old Randy Rhoads playing along on this blues jam. Does anyone know if it is Randy and who are the other guys playing on this ?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... uidANkrY-w



Hi!! Its me who posted this, its my youtube account. It was from the Kelly Garni DVD. Kelly was supposed to release the entire jam but.. like everything else about Randy, nothing as come out of that


Last edited by fortress on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Who is this ? i just cannot hear Randy...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:32 pm 
Cool Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 129
Location: At home
fortress wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
I heard this audio clip and it states that this is a 15 year old Randy Rhoads playing along on this blues jam. Does anyone know if it is Randy and who are the other guys playing on this ?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... uidANkrY-w



Hi!! Its me who posted this, its my youtube account



You sir get a big fat +100


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cryptic Night and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net