Question about songs from Randy...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

born6to6be6wylde

Question about songs from Randy...

Post by born6to6be6wylde »

Were You Can't Kill Rock n' Roll, Little Dolls and Diary Of A Madman ever played live in their entirety?
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Never performed live by Randy. Diary of a Madman was performed live with Joe Holmes in 2000, but Little Dolls and You Cant Kill Rock and Roll too my knowledge were never performed live
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

skezza wrote:Never performed live by Randy. Diary of a Madman was performed live with Joe Holmes in 2000, but Little Dolls and You Cant Kill Rock and Roll too my knowledge were never performed live
Thats correct Skezz, although randy did perform/teach 'Diary of a Madman' at the seminar in February 1982. If you are not aware the seminar was recorded and is widely available.

I hope that helps

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
metal_head6704

Post by metal_head6704 »

Yes i have the seminar , its to bad that they werent performed live and recorded with Randy Rhoads.....I remember one magazine had advertised that "Diary of a madman" was gonna be on Tribute, I was thinkin to my self that it would be nice if it was true...But all it meant was the intro that was being used on that tour, only to release the album with the other intro and it never making it at all.