Randy's Car ??

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Randy's Car ??

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Paul your missing the point, Kelle is putting that info out for the interest of the fans. He's already talked about him he better not steel the spotlight too much. His conversation is drying up and his 'que' cards have ran out. What can i say.. OK they probably did move the car into the garage. After they got the man power to do it.. Jay said it was Kelle and Kathy's brother pushing a car with '4 flat tyres'. They stumbled across a bag full of bow ties...Jodi must have made him loads and left them in the boot. I just find it hard to believe that the car has never been looked at or opened in all this time. I was joking when i said why didn't they find the Holy Grail in the car as thats what Kelle is trying to say without sounding too over joyed. He is talking out of his ass... unless the bag of bow ties is seen in musonia by a fan or someone like Jay says yeah i seen those bow ties at the time... i took a photo etc. I'll say Kelle is knocking out the 'pork pies-white lies' to beef his interview up. Sometimes a little white lie isn't too bad to make the conversation interesting it would of been pure boring to say they'd just moved the car..

Okay, I get you now. We were circling around the same sort of idea just not quite getting on the same page. Now I've got the page you're on.
RRforeveRR

Re: Randy's Car ??

Post by RRforeveRR »

Personally, I immediately thought of RR.us and their schtick about rings or whatever it was that was being offered with paid membership or whatever- or something lol- I paid very little attention anyway or possibly it had something to do with piquing interest and/or corroborating a story or something that is out there about Randy's bow ties. I don't think that I could possibly care less- even if I tried. Yeah I'd love to own something that once belonged to Randy, but the bow tie thing is a bit excessive IMHO.