I had a Randy dream!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rob200
Cool Member

I had a Randy dream!

Post by Rob200 »

Okay I dreamed that I was a friend of Randy, like I knew him my whole life! And the dream took a course of the start of Blizzard US tour to his tragic end! (but I only had the dream for about 30mins to an hour) But the end of the dream was the weirdest! It was March 19th and I was with Randy that day...and I kept telling him not to get on that plane! and he kept saying stuff like "Why? It should be fun!" I kept telling him(like I I was from the future)...then he didnt listen and he got on that plane and I felt like i got my heart torn apart inside, right before he went inside the plane he said to me "What could possably happen to me?"....Believe it or not Randy landed safe on the ground...then I went on the plane! Thinking it was safe and I stopped everything from happening....and it turned out I got the plane ride that never made it back safely. Then I woke up right when we crashed! It was creepy
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
hairysox33

Post by hairysox33 »

woo, thats crazy
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Yeah It was a pretty crazy dream And I just JOLTTED right out of my bed right at the end of it....it was weird
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
Rhoads10

i had a randy dream to

Post by Rhoads10 »

i had a randy dream to

i was back in time befor i was born (back in 1980 before he made diary of a Madman or he had his Jackson ( i was born in 1990)) and taking lessons with randy, it was my first lesson and i walked in with a Rhoads Jackson and and he gave me my lesson. the whole time he was looking at me strangely and at the end of my lesson he aksed me to play one of his songs, the only song i knew by him was diary of a madman(which he had not written yet) and he looked at me and said "who are you" i told him i was from the future and he competely understood, we said our goodbyes and i told him never to fly in a plane, then i woke up.
Eric Hickman

From Obsecurity to Eternity
1956-1982