Rhoadslesson video with magazine?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

born6to6be6wylde

Rhoadslesson video with magazine?

Post by born6to6be6wylde »

Hi! I just have a question. My one friend who knows I am a huge Rhoads fan recently told me that he saw a guitar magazine(not sure which one it was) in a local Wal-Mart that came with a DVD lesson disc featuring Rhoads as the instructor. I have obviously dismissed this as an absoulte load of B.S. as sometimes he is known for doing so. I do want to be sure that my research is correct and that no such thing exists or at least hasnt been published. Can anyone verify this?
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

A DVD where Rhoads is Teaching...no I have not heard such a thing...But If it was just recently a new mag then yes (But the Instuctor is NOT Randy) It is just an insrutionaly vid of some guy playing Crazy Train it is the March 2006 of Guitar World Mag. Im talking about
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I think that a magazine gave away CD coppies of Randy's seminar recorded in Feb 1982, although I am not sure they did. I had a copy of the seminar anyway so I didn't rush out to get a copy.
I read that a DVD was given away with someone playing Randy tunes in the past few months but it wasn't Randy and I don't know of any Randy visual tutorials that have ever surfaced.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

It's Guitar World. With Tom Morello on the cover. There is a video lesson by Andy Aledort based on the lessons Bob LaFonde was given by Randy back in 1979. LaFonde's lessons are available at http://www.rhoadsscholar.com .