Randy In Wikipedia

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Randy In Wikipedia

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I am disappointed that the Wikipedia description of Randy has no picture of him anywhere. Is there no picture that can be used freely? What picture would best represent him?...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Stiltzkin

Re: Randy In Wikipedia

Post by Stiltzkin »

RR-ElectricAngel wrote: What picture would best represent him?...
this one ?

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

That wikipedia document has been chopped around so much. People edit it way too much and i wish they would just leave it how it is. People just edit it and write basically nothing of any value at all.

Whats more, our link keep getting removed, added, renamed, redescribed. Its kinda funny considering i added us once and now its gone totally mad. I wish one person would just put us, and then us be left.
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

:arrow:
Last edited by cableguyxx on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FlyingHigh

Post by FlyingHigh »

Looked in the history, looks like Cableguyxx is the one chopping you out, but it could be anyone just faking his name I guess. why dont you just write, Randy Rhoads board, and, another randy rhoads board. or why cant you just have it so both are on the same level. As much as its low RR.tk want to totally cut you out the equation, doesnt mean you have to take it. They can try cut you out, but all Randy fans know your here, and the proper ones go to the right place.

P.S. Thanks Skezza for sending me the Jake bootleg, i havnt been on AOL in a while so i havnt had chance to thank you!

Edit: Havin just read the reply of Darin. How about instead of blowing the trumpet of each site and then not liking the description, write a Randy Rhoads board. and a Randy Rhoads board, then your no better or worse. sorry if i made it sound like i was causing trouble but cutting UR out altogether achieves nothing!
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

. :arrow:
Last edited by cableguyxx on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

we cant assume its anyone from any site. But both sites must agree on a fair way to sell each other properly
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

skezza wrote:we cant assume its anyone from any site. But both sites must agree on a fair way to sell each other properly
13:47, 4 November 2006 88.104.161.150 (Talk) (Accepting members? Ill make a new member, i hope you let me on!)

I mentioned this only here! User talk is removing rr.tk only, and has a beef with rr.tk. Wikipedia is not the place for that. Nor is here. I'm only mentioning it because I was accused of removing links, which I have not.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Darin, you know im working with you to get us both on Wiki! Hope you dont think im not trying :).
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

cableguyxx wrote:
By the way, whoever talk is, is mistaken, rr.tk is accepting members all the time.
I might give it a go!!! :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Rhoads10

put motion picture

Post by Rhoads10 »

there should be a picture people who go to this site and look up randy (people who have just heard of him) and say who is this guy, people need a picture of him to know who he was, its identity man.

those motion avitars. that should be used for a picture of randy(use the one i have). the site is editable. it would be really cool if some one could put that on wikipedia (i don't know how to)
Eric Hickman

From Obsecurity to Eternity
1956-1982
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Great Idea!

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

A motion avatar would be really cool. I never thought of that...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I just edited the link to UR at Wikepedia. Just called it what we are, there shouldn't be any conflict here since each forum has a different name and link.

Lets see how long it will last then! :)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.