So About the Deluxe editions??

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Re: So About the Deluxe editions??

Post by whoopiecat »

Exactly, man...even if the vid is only an hour and five, that's a lot more than we have now!
Man...if somone told me five years ago I'd be enjoying a vid of a live show, proshot, that was over an hour...
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

exactly!!!!!!!i probably would have punched them i the teeth and told them LIAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!!its about time is all i can say bro wow!
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
sik_kreations
Cool Member

Post by sik_kreations »

okay, so what is on after hours? i remember when i was kid reading guitar mags in the company that sold a bunch of band shirts u could get the video.... i take it u cant buy it anymore??

also... the footage... ive seen crazy train(which i love where ozzy butchers a few times and cant but help to laugh ... listen to my worrd... right before the solo), i dont know, suicide, and mr. crowley.

is there any more songs on after hours?
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

There are no more After Hours songs. Those are all they did.

You can watch them on youtube, download them. Or you can contact Cableguy and buy his DVD which has the footage on there. It's not as good as the master copy which the Osbournes own, but haven't released, but it's pretty good. I've mastered the copies we have a little (Sound-wise, and I've tried to touch up the video a little as well)

For the most part, people seem to like me edited versions because I've managed to bring the guitar out a little more. Look them up on youtube. My account name is EBTwitts.

EDIT:

Here's Crazy Train:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxNid9zp8pE
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

whoopiecat wrote: Oh, btw Rice, the Blizzard DVD you saw was really a misleading title for the foreign re-release of the SOTD/DOAM tour with Brad from Irvine Meadows, CA in 1982 for MTV.
Ta for bringing me up to date :mrgreen:

Yeah, i had a feeling that DVD was suspect, i've got a copy of that show already actualy. The release date made me wonder though. Looks like we're all in the dark regarding the "real" goods. To be honest im not that excited, but i watch and i wait :)

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Remedylane
Cool Member

Post by Remedylane »

whoopiecat wrote:Exactly, man...even if the vid is only an hour and five, that's a lot more than we have now!
Man...if somone told me five years ago I'd be enjoying a vid of a live show, proshot, that was over an hour...

Lets not jump the gun.. Even IF the Wiki thing is true, it says 65 mins with live performances and interviews.. Its very likely that even after all this hoopla, that we still only get 30 mins or so of footage.. Dont get me wrong, ill take it! I just hope we arent being duped by the Osbournes.. Im not trying to be a negative nancy, id just like to know what we are getting.. Most of us already have the BOO and DOAM discs with Lee and Bob on them.. So thats a wash to me.. What extra chatter will we get? So really, at the end of the day we are gonna end up shelling out however much it costs 60 or 70 bucks? For 30 mins of footage.. Of course ill gladly do it, but I hope this package really is something special, and not just a bare minimum of stuff.. If Sharon has 2 full shows or whatever, then the time to put it out is with this package. Although it is possible that one show could be packaged with BOO and DOAM set, and the other show could be packaged with the Ozzy documentary..?

Matt
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Yep, that's why I said 'if'. I was just speculating. We don't know the accuracy of the wiki post. It's the first detail anyone has seen in regards to this box, and it just seems to have appeared out of nowhere.
Usually Wiki will have one of those 'Citation Needed' flags next to a comment, obviously asking for the authenticity of said comment.
Also, there usually would be something in the reference portion of the page, linking to the source of a statement that size.
As I understand it, Wiki has been trying very hard to knuckle down on the bullshit, so they may be recognized as a source of accurate information.
There are some who for reasons unknown are trying to convince themselves that this footage will wind up being AH & ET.
Though tenuous, I'll take Ozzy's Twitter, Sharon's description of the tape/film and Zakk's comments as something to hope for, but this could also wind up shelved.
Maybe if Sharon restores the albums to their former glory, she'll nullify the case they won...maybe Mrs. Rhoads will inform them they cannot use her son's likeness in a proposed DVD, where they didn't allow the original music for the doc.
We're all just speculating in the dark....

T.
sik_kreations
Cool Member

Post by sik_kreations »

whoopiecat wrote:Yep, that's why I said 'if'. I was just speculating. We don't know the accuracy of the wiki post. It's the first detail anyone has seen in regards to this box, and it just seems to have appeared out of nowhere.
Usually Wiki will have one of those 'Citation Needed' flags next to a comment, obviously asking for the authenticity of said comment.
Also, there usually would be something in the reference portion of the page, linking to the source of a statement that size.
As I understand it, Wiki has been trying very hard to knuckle down on the bullshit, so they may be recognized as a source of accurate information.
There are some who for reasons unknown are trying to convince themselves that this footage will wind up being AH & ET.
Though tenuous, I'll take Ozzy's Twitter, Sharon's description of the tape/film and Zakk's comments as something to hope for, but this could also wind up shelved.
Maybe if Sharon restores the albums to their former glory, she'll nullify the case they won...maybe Mrs. Rhoads will inform them they cannot use her son's likeness in a proposed DVD, where they didn't allow the original music for the doc.
We're all just speculating in the dark....

T.
wiki is getting tougher to change stuff and post bs. changing wrong information is hard to. i tried changing info on the white jackson concorde guitar on randys page since they put the headstock as being black with black pinstripes. it would get changed back, and would be a big hassle to prove it otherwise. so i left it.
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

I Know I know,Im just saying that if they were to use that footage (Afterhrs) & the ET that could eaisily fill up the 65 Min.But as weve all been informed there in fact Is A Full Blizzard show filmed so we'll just wait & see!