Bob Daisley's grail stuff.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Re: Bob Daisley's grail stuff.

Post by mojopin70 »

hansolo wrote:I agree with Ace, that was racially offensive. You can't play that off as irony. Greedy, sneaky, money grubbing, underhanded, yes. All horrible traits but traits ANYONE can have. When you use a religion or race to stereotype you are condemning everyone in that group. We would of also accepted thieving cunt...
Ill let you in to a little secret.

Every race is racist.

Tell me one single race that isnt.

ok SHaron O. is a disturbed sick cunt. :)
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

I dont think mojos jew comment was offensive.we all have different beliefs and your belief can never be pushed off on someone elses just because his belief differs from yours!im glad to see somone says what he truly feels and dont apologize for it..BRAVO MOJO!!!!!
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Hey, I know this is mainly a "boy's" club and most things (I have said some shit here) are taken lightly. Most of us have thick skin. In a previous post, a member said he would punch an old lady in the stomach for more Randy footage. I defended that post because obviously it was a joke. Now when you include race and stereo-typing it does cross the line. It doesn't matter how thick our skin is because bottom line is, it is unnecessary. Tito by your name can we assume you stole someone's hubcap's last night or have probably stabbed someone at some point in your life? Let's see your green card. Are you an Al Qaeda or a Taliban? Sorry but I hope I made a point. I'm part native American an I drink the fire water but am horrible with heights. Some stereo-typing is based of witnessing behaviors and is based in truth but gets implied that the entire race is this way. Then they are a worthless people. Then they can all die, every last one of them. And that is how hatred is built so we only see stereotypes and groups not individuals.
At work, during our dinner break, we were watching the news and they were doing a story about Israel and Palestine to which a person said, "They all just want to fight." The next image was an adult male holding a dead child. I said, "Did they want to fight?" I think it's important to interrupt negative, destructive thinking. I also think what Israel is doing is wrong. All in all, it's tragedy when 2 sides just indiscriminately shoot rockets or bomb each other or when anyone else does it either.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

hansolo wrote:Hey, I know this is mainly a "boy's" club and most things (I have said some shit here) are taken lightly. Most of us have thick skin. In a previous post, a member said he would punch an old lady in the stomach for more Randy footage. I defended that post because obviously it was a joke. Now when you include race and stereo-typing it does cross the line. It doesn't matter how thick our skin is because bottom line is, it is unnecessary. Tito by your name can we assume you stole someone's hubcap's last night or have probably stabbed someone at some point in your life? Let's see your green card. Are you an Al Qaeda or a Taliban? Sorry but I hope I made a point. I'm part native American an I drink the fire water but am horrible with heights. Some stereo-typing is based of witnessing behaviors and is based in truth but gets implied that the entire race is this way. Then they are a worthless people. Then they can all die, every last one of them. And that is how hatred is built so we only see stereotypes and groups not individuals.
At work, during our dinner break, we were watching the news and they were doing a story about Israel and Palestine to which a person said, "They all just want to fight." The next image was an adult male holding a dead child. I said, "Did they want to fight?" I think it's important to interrupt negative, destructive thinking. I also think what Israel is doing is wrong. All in all, it's tragedy when 2 sides just indiscriminately shoot rockets or bomb each other or when anyone else does it either.
people just wtch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU97n-HuAJA
AND this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEXQkrllGbA

BUT THIS ONE IS THE MOST INPORTANT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OAZI3R9QSE

people can get along no mater what race they are
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

damn, this topic has gotten way outta' hand.
I suggest you take any further discussion on this subject
to the OFF TOPIC section of the forum.