What's Going to Happen on March 19, 2012?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

What will happen to mark 30 years since RR's departure?

Nothing. The Osbourne's already paid tribute to Randy with the release of last year's 30th anniversary box set.
60%
Tribute will be remastered and released in its original form - the entire unedited concert from the Cleveland Music Hall.
4%
The July 28th, 1981, Montreal show at St. Denis Theater will be released in its full and unedited form.
No votes
The entire Southampton, England show will be released with a 2nd CD featuring the band's writing and practice sessions.
No votes
The "30 Years After the Blizzard" DVD from last year's box set will be released and sold separately.
4%
"Long Fade" or remixed versions of a song or songs from Blizzard or Diary will mysteriously be leaked on YouTube.
4%
An announcement will be made by Dakota Films regarding completion of the documentary & an approximate release date.
8%
Information will leak to a news site on the web regarding more video and live footage that has been found.
12%
Information will surface on the web regarding the date and venue of most of the concert featured on Ozzy Live.
No votes
Randy will be paid tribute to on music news websites with a rememberance from Ozzy with a few new pictures.
8%

Total votes: 25

rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Re: What's Going to Happen on March 19, 2012?

Post by rice_pudding »

Doubtful anything will happen beyond the usual. I expect he may get a mention in 'Guitarist'. The last time I read that they would normally have a "what happened in March 10 years ago" etc. piece towards the front of the magazine, so Randy may get a line or even a paragraph.

A magazine article is the best I would realistically expect.

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Re: What's Going to Happen on March 19, 2012?

Post by Sepheratta »

Okay here's what I think.

A. Outrageous Fantasy - God will send Randy Rhoads back down to Earth, and all will be well.

B. Depressing Truth - Nothing will happen

C. Strange Light Bulb Idea - A blonde, blue eyed boy will be born and he will be gifted in guitar and he will shock the world and his name will be Randy