So...How many of us still have yet to get our Boxset???

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

eric34

Re: So...How many of us still have yet to get our Boxset???

Post by eric34 »

windingrhoads wrote:
eric34 wrote:I pre ordered mine early last week and from time to time I checked the status and it went from "shipping on or before May 31" to "in stock, will ship in 1-2 days." I checked today and the status is now blank. Anyone have the same thing happen?

On another note I went to my local record shop yesterday and they had two box sets plus a few of both Blizzard and DOAM cds plus vinyl editions. I should have just waited till the release date..
How much were they selling the box for? I paid in total $169 canadian which I don't find bad at all.
They were selling for $170.95 US.
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

I just ordered mine. Friend went over to States this week, but he won´t get to record-stores ´till in Austin...not sure if he´s in Philly or NYC at the moment, he promised to bring me boxset if he finds one, but I ordered it anyway! I´ll give the other away as a gift or something! Great gift that would be, I bet!!! :wink:
Mikel
dasboot

Post by dasboot »

Ordeted 5-27-11. No shipping notification yet. I miss the days of record stores where you could count on picking something like this up on the release date. I remember midnight release parties in college. Only a half assed best buy anywhere near me now.
"He could interpret blazing renditions of his compositions as easily as taking a breath"-Rudy Sarzo
eric34

Post by eric34 »

dasboot wrote:Ordeted 5-27-11. No shipping notification yet. I miss the days of record stores where you could count on picking something like this up on the release date. I remember midnight release parties in college. Only a half assed best buy anywhere near me now.
thats when i ordered mine. i emailed sony direct and they said that my box set was shipped yesterday and finally gave me a tracking number...slackers. i should be getting it friday. the same may go for yours as well.
myhero

Post by myhero »

Hi all, just got my Boxset yesterday. I love it. Ty Sharon, and OZZY!
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

i gots mine'
mauk 1

Post by mauk 1 »

Well....
It sems I shall get mine today ..Finally..
I have 4 more hours of work and Im off for the next 2 days...
On top of that...An Internet Buddy sent me this ...
Im just now gonna read the Article ...
Cant think of a better way to past the time reading it, Going home..Taking a nap...then 2 days of diving into my Boxset...
ImageImage
Blizzard0fOzz

Post by Blizzard0fOzz »

I pre ordered May 28th from Ozzys website and nothing yet! Omg I'm getting impatient.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

I ordered June 10th, listed a PO Box then a week later I received an email telling me UPS doesn't deliver to PO Boxes. You would think the would tell you this ahead of time! BUT NO! I called the 800 number and the phone person said list a different address (street) so I did. And they said it would deliver Monday. They didn't so I went to the UPS place at 1:30pm and they didn't open 'til 3pm (I hadn't noticed) but went to the side door. The lady helped me out and gave me the boxset. It always best to deal with people face-to-face...