Which Diary Show Has Randy's Best Guitar Work

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I had said before in this thread that I liked Cardif but I have to add Chicago Randy plays amazing guitar that night. 8)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

skezza wrote:
funk49 wrote:Hey Skeeza, cableguy which one is your favorite?
ummm. I liked quite a few of the shows, although i thought he lost a bit of his enthusiasm, possibly because he knew he was leaving. I really like El Paso 82, he makes a lot of the solo up on the spot. Im always a fan of Band Jam as well, so a good version of that is always brill!
Ok, I've gotta hear El Paso now. Anyone got the hook-up?
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

RockyRhoads wrote:El Paso 2/23/82

Thank Cablegyxx for his generosity.
Right on, bro! Thanks. I've gotta let my guitar teacher hear this show.

THANKS Cableguy
watersfootball

Re: Which Diary Show Has Randy's Best Guitar Work

Post by watersfootball »

Randy felt in his element without te castle stage according to Rudy Sarzos book and I have heard mr Crowley from the el paso show, unbelievable speed te fastest I ever hear him play the first solo, I'm looking foward to downloading the whole show tomorrow

Mike
watersfootball

Post by watersfootball »

Is probably say el paso is the bet but Miwaulkee and Minnesota are up there
GuitarJoe
Cool Member

Post by GuitarJoe »

Kinda surprised Kalamazoo hasn't been mentioned yet...
hansolo
Mass Poster

Re:

Post by hansolo »

Paul Wolfe wrote:The last time a piece of footage came to light was about a year and a half to two years ago when the soundcheck footage popped up.
That differs from with my memory. Soundcheck/int. came out 2004/2005 and I was lucky that a fan of Randy's took it upon himself to send me a copy without anything in return just before I moved. It popped up on the Ozzy/Randy DVD. The newest thing up to that point was the suicide solution demo or the "picking up the pieces" video. Since then the clip of Randy soloing (from E.T.) in Over the mountain w/ending-from the defunked documentary, the Ozzy box footage of 2 songs from New Mexico as well as the Palladium footage, 3 Quiet Riot full sets (1 partial) on DVD and the legendary grail tapes (rumored) should give us all hope. If I had a video camera, I would of pointed it at Randy. It doesn't mean there is all this footage but who knows? There are new Led Zeppelin shows that come out (boot) every year!

P.S. - If I invented a time machine, I know what I would do.