29 Years ago NY Palladium

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

I think i heard that also, but a bit differently. I thought i read somewhere that Bob talked to Randy some time after Christmas 81 and said he would come out for a show at some point during the tour and get together afterward. For obvious reasons that never happened he said
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

It makes you wonder if Randy had been speaking with Bob and Lee, I wonder if the idea had occured to him that in the future he would work with them again?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Trigger wrote:It makes you wonder if Randy had been speaking with Bob and Lee, I wonder if the idea had occured to him that in the future he would work with them again?
I don't think he spoke with Lee much, I'm sure he kept it on the down low as ozzy would have gotten pissed most likely.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Alright, after a few vodkas in me and dropping all explanations from others, i have come to the conclusion that there is no wAy in helll that the Beaumont TX sound check footage is the only thing that exist from that day. Word has it that it was the tv crew that shot the Ozzy interview and the guy just was testing his video camera before the interview with sound check footage or whatever

No , i think not...i believe lintball or whoever it is that gave us this and said there is more. There is also no doubt in my mind this lintball guy still visits the forum as either a guest or a member(prob at tk).

There just can be no way this is it, the cameraman obviously new about Randy and spent his time shooting him. If it was a one camera shoot for a few songs only i imagine he spent a Healthy amount on him.
Last edited by Shockwave on Sun May 02, 2010 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wyldeone
Cool Member

Post by wyldeone »

I agree 100%
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

alright i edited my vodka induced post down, vodka + iphone = some words don't make sense :)
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Shockwave wrote:alright i edited my vodka induced post down, vodka + iphone = some words don't make sense :)
LOL; drinking a dialling and drinking and typing, both dangerous!
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

DUI=Dialing under the influence aka Drunk Dialing.lol
But I totally know where your coming from,you get a buzz & theese thoughts get you going untill your nuts and have 2 pages worth of Dribble,all of it true of course.I have 4 Pages of my Ozzy/Sharon Theorys about the ReRecordings & such.Even this subject,if you look through some of my preveouus posts over the years you will see my pagelong rants on this.

Soundcheck couldnt be the Only Footage,even if it was for a News Interview,One would think that they would film a song or two to use the clips inbetween the reporter/interviews,like in the ET & Two on Town Clips.The Quality is AWSOME,just Fantastic Grat Great Great grain to the Video!!
& it seems like Ozzys interview sorta cuts short,(In my Mind it has to go on longer) even if its just my Desires.
And the Writing that is on the screen saying this is the only known RR soundcheck,& its spelled wrong.I was around when this Video surfaced,but I wasnt aware of "Lintball" untill a couple years later??Anyhow,That footage came on a Homemade Compilation supposedly w/other bands/clips like SRV.Thats the story as I know.Whoever put that together was just testing the waters & showing a Sample of his collection.(or his uncles)
I hope that it is True & the half Dozen or so that he claimed to have ,really exsist,if the show is anywhere near as Clear as the Soundcheck were in for Heaven!!!