Who's A Member?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rhoads56
Cool Member

Post by rhoads56 »

For whatever reason, I can not access randyrhoads.us at all. It comes up with a blank page. Nothing. Has been like that from when it was taken over recently.
Six_Strung_Out
Cool Member

Post by Six_Strung_Out »

I don't care if it's McDonald's, Burger King or Wendy's, as long as it is serving Randy.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Perry, just go to www.randythoads.us and register, it should come up. If some of the fools from here got on, I'm sure you will be able to. Hope Perth is wonderful at Christmas, and I know it is ! Take care :fish:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Congratulations RR.US for the ranking they recieved :D , I am pleased at the better reaction they are now recieving since the change of ownership.
I hope that over time you can offer another site that has visible differences from the other RR sites of choice on the net.
More sites and different flavors will make enjoying RR's music even better.

Congratulations Kelly G :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rhoads56
Cool Member

Post by rhoads56 »

RRfish wrote:Perry, just go to www.randythoads.us and register, it should come up. If some of the fools from here got on, I'm sure you will be able to. Hope Perth is wonderful at Christmas, and I know it is ! Take care :fish:
All i get is a blank white page. No text. Nothing. Same for firefox, or IE. When i click on 'view page source' for the html etc, its blank too.

Maybe my net provider is blocking it??

It only started when it was listed up for sale. I still get the emails that they send out.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Perry, surely you have KG's email, let him know, or maybe at his my space. Give that a try. I'm not a member, but just checked, I use firefox, and can get on fine. Interesting, must be either some cookies or your provider. Where's bebear when you need her ? She would know what to do. Hope it works out for you. :fish:
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

RRfish wrote:If some of the fools from here got on, I'm sure you will be able to.
Nice.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

rhoads56 wrote:
RRfish wrote:Perry, just go to www.randythoads.us and register, it should come up. If some of the fools from here got on, I'm sure you will be able to. Hope Perth is wonderful at Christmas, and I know it is ! Take care :fish:
All i get is a blank white page. No text. Nothing. Same for firefox, or IE. When i click on 'view page source' for the html etc, its blank too.

Maybe my net provider is blocking it??

It only started when it was listed up for sale. I still get the emails that they send out.
Hi Perry

I use a mini mac and was having troubles, if you send your e mail to Kelly or Alexa, Devil's Advocate is her name (what a saucy minx!), they send you an email that sorts it all out.

I know that isn't a very technical answer but it works! :D :D

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
rhoads56
Cool Member

Post by rhoads56 »

Kelly just sent me an email, so should be all fine later today. YAY!!
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Feel Your Pain

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I know your frustration because it took several days for me to just get activated. I have to admit it's cool to see some new pictures of Randy, leave a blog, download a video etc... We'll see if it lasts. Right now it holds a lot of promise. :)
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
rhoads56
Cool Member

Post by rhoads56 »

works a treat now, thanks Kelly!!
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

Screw that site. I can never get on and they are fuckin' with Kevin Kyle. Talk about Drama!! Fucking Gayness 100%. I am staying here Mother Fuckers!!!! :-)
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

What do you mean " fuckin' with Kevin Kyle " ?
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

[quote="Ritchie"]What do you mean " fuckin' with Kevin Kyle " ?[/quote

They banned him and said he was being nasty to people there,which he was not! It is so sad how people have made so much drama over Randy. SICKENING!!!!!!!
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!