My Statement

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

lyon76

Post by lyon76 »

im here to learn new things about one of the best guitar players to walk the earth and see some new pics! ive been a randy fan since tribute, unfortunately i was too young to see him live, but i come here to also read the stories about the people who had the chance to see him, know him, or whatever else, i dont post alot but i do read. I could care less about all the b.s. associated with the documentary. If it comes out, great, if not oh well, if its awesome or if it sucks it doesnt matter, but it also has to have something new, not the same old ozzy stories about randy. Ive read alot on here, and for the most part the majority of folks here are great, but its like anything else in life, you do have the rotten apples, but anyways, just my two cents.
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

lyon76 wrote:im here to learn new things about one of the best guitar players to walk the earth and see some new pics! ive been a randy fan since tribute, unfortunately i was too young to see him live, but i come here to also read the stories about the people who had the chance to see him, know him, or whatever else, i dont post alot but i do read. I could care less about all the b.s. associated with the documentary. If it comes out, great, if not oh well, if its awesome or if it sucks it doesnt matter, but it also has to have something new, not the same old ozzy stories about randy. Ive read alot on here, and for the most part the majority of folks here are great, but its like anything else in life, you do have the rotten apples, but anyways, just my two cents.
I could not say it any better, absolutely great post.
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"