Post by stealaway »

Very nice!!! :D
Mikel
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Photo session contact sheet from Mark Weiss

Post by skezza »

It's ridiculous how skinny Randy was. Apparently he wasn't the healthiest guy either. I'm sure Kelly Garni said he drunk gallons of iced tea and stuff. Wonder how he kept the weight off lol :D
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

[quote="skezza"]It's ridiculous how skinny Randy was. Apparently he wasn't the healthiest guy either. I'm sure Kelly Garni said he drunk gallons of iced tea and stuff. Wonder how he kept the weight off lol :D[/quote]

Chain-smoking like a fiend.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

frank wrote:
skezza wrote:It's ridiculous how skinny Randy was. Apparently he wasn't the healthiest guy either. I'm sure Kelly Garni said he drunk gallons of iced tea and stuff. Wonder how he kept the weight off lol :D
Chain-smoking like a fiend.
That and throwing a Gibson Les Paul around like it was a toy soldier every night? :D
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

[quote="skezza"][quote="frank"][quote="skezza"]It's ridiculous how skinny Randy was. Apparently he wasn't the healthiest guy either. I'm sure Kelly Garni said he drunk gallons of iced tea and stuff. Wonder how he kept the weight off lol :D[/quote]

Chain-smoking like a fiend.[/quote]
That and throwing a Gibson Les Paul around like it was a toy soldier every night? :D[/quote]

He said that throwing the LP around developed his muscles. Also, he noticed the girls would really react to his stage moves, so he started hamming it up for more effect!
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

skezza wrote:It's ridiculous how skinny Randy was. Apparently he wasn't the healthiest guy either. I'm sure Kelly Garni said he drunk gallons of iced tea and stuff. Wonder how he kept the weight off lol :D
its called metabolism .... a fast metabolism means you can not put weight on. I have one and have never been heavier than 80kgs (176lbs) and i'm 47