hansolo
Mass Poster

Re: Randy Rhoads years DVD; Spoiler alert! talk here

Post by hansolo »

CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

DMRX wrote:Hansolo....The Footage you speak of (w/the mirrors) was of QR's practice space from the LA news ,theyre playing Slick black Caddilac...it was aired on VH1s before they were rockstars.
I read somewhere that the drum riser in their rehearsal hall was one of Queens old drum risers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gXK-WJICUw
Jeez, even in this clip, the cameraman stays on Rudy Sarzo more than anyone else! What the hell?! :)
barossadude

Post by barossadude »

Does any one know the reason why Kelly Garni didnt want to appear in the doc??
"Rock n' Roll's universal" - Bon Scott, AC/DC
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

DRAMA...I believe its ,"Why he wasnt Allowed".......Really Sucks too:( I read a review saying (Soud clips of KG) were used....Weak..
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

It's a damn shame! All the drama.
barossadude

Post by barossadude »

Yea they used 1 sound clip from an old radio interview given by Kelly some years back & that was it. Mind you in the doc every one seemed rather hard on him about his "departure" from QR...
"Rock n' Roll's universal" - Bon Scott, AC/DC
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

barossadude wrote:Does any one know the reason why Kelly Garni didnt want to appear in the doc??
Well he has spoiled himself with everyone with his profit making schemes and getting donations to fund his book etc. Then the money goes missing and the book never got printed. I know he wasn't invited to the premier of the QR dvd/book. I wonder why, he's done nothing but panhandle from the fans and scheme to make money. He's nothing but a bum and after he sold his RR memorabilia that was just a shit stunt. I'm sure everyone who tried to stop him selling his collection by buying the dvd he put together. He sold that to the fans to fund his debt and pay his bills. Then he sold the fkn lot to some Japanese fan for a healthy sum. Nice move Kelly i'm sure that paved your way to win the fans over NOT....
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Dude,whats he supposed to do with the memoribilia,bury it in the Saharan desert so nobody but the fans who bought the dvd could know what he had?Who in their right mind who bought the dvd expected that he wouldnt sell his stuff ?Naive?Hello???
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
barossadude wrote:Does any one know the reason why Kelly Garni didnt want to appear in the doc??
Well he has spoiled himself with everyone with his profit making schemes and getting donations to fund his book etc. Then the money goes missing and the book never got printed. I know he wasn't invited to the premier of the QR dvd/book. I wonder why, he's done nothing but panhandle from the fans and scheme to make money. He's nothing but a bum and after he sold his RR memorabilia that was just a shit stunt. I'm sure everyone who tried to stop him selling his collection by buying the dvd he put together. He sold that to the fans to fund his debt and pay his bills. Then he sold the fkn lot to some Japanese fan for a healthy sum. Nice move Kelly i'm sure that paved your way to win the fans over NOT....
The book did not get printed :o ? I did not know about this... Is there any more info on this?
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
The book did not get printed :o ? I did not know about this... Is there any more info on this?
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Ding Ding round one! :lol:
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

Stewie wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
That's odd. I got an email from Andrew Clarkson, who stated that the books were being sent out. Has this changed?

Or are you talking about the reason they stated before this - problems at the printers? Was that not the issue, and it was really something else?

Inquiring minds want to know, Idol! :)

ETA: They also sent along the first few chapters digitally, and the full download is to follow.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Watch this space.. i'm the messenger not the voice. If Kelly had a pair of balls i'm sure he'd let you know whats happening instead of being a money grabbing sponger. Before anyone says anything in his defence, this is my view ok. If you think the sunshines out of his arse let the mud slinging begin...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

oth wrote:Dude,whats he supposed to do with the memoribilia,bury it in the Saharan desert so nobody but the fans who bought the dvd could know what he had?Who in their right mind who bought the dvd expected that he wouldnt sell his stuff ?Naive?Hello???
He'd dig up his mother and pull her gold teeth out. He's a fucking disgrace!!