Randy rumour over at Bob's FB ?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Randy rumour over at Bob's FB ?

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Knocked the shit out of him ??? he punched him once. Not to defend Ozzy but it was a single punch.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

I think what the guy that posted the "manslaughter" theory is working on what Florida law says. If it can be proven that you supplied a person or persons with an illegal drug, and it can be attributed to the death of a person/persons, then that person (the supplier) can be charged with manslaughter.

That may be the case, but there would have to be proof, beyond a reasonable doubt. And thats where it all falls down.

Besides that Aycock has cocaine in his urine, not his blood, proving that he wasn't "coked of his head" at the time he flew that plane.

Perhaps the fact that Youngbloods autopsy report shows she suffered a heart attack post crash, is where people should be look for possible answers.
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Re: Ozzy Murdered Randy ?

Post by Silver Rhoads »

Paul Wolfe wrote:When the story is looked at objectively based on all the stories of those who were there, it was an accident. The band and Ayecock watched Midway the night before the plane crash. The movie features LOTS of kamikaze scenes. Rock stars are notorious for poor judgment and crazy antics. The plane was buzzing the bus the way the Japanese Zeros buzzed the ships during the battle of Midway. The plane got too close to the bus and a crash occurred. An accident, plain and simple.

Was the pilot impaired by the cocaine? Most likely. Did the cocaine cause an inability to judge the distance which led to the crash? Most likely. Had the crash not occurred (as was the case with the first flight that morning), would Sharon have freaked out on the bus driver for using cocaine? Doubtful. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt... ever heard that?

It's funny how the testimonies change over the years. Ozzy, Sharon and Rudy say they were in the bus in bed at the time of the accident yet they all are adamant about where Ayecock's wife was standing at the moment of impact. Unless they were all 3 in bed together right by the front door, they wouldn't know where she was until after the fact.

The loss of Randy meant the loss of revenue at the time. Ozzy and Sharon can say all they want about their friendship with Randy, but he was their golden goose and they knew it. Read the newspaper article in another thread here. Ozzy wanted to play the next day with a replacement! So of course they will vilify Ayecock, Daisley and Kerslake or anyone who affects the ability of the Osbournes to make money. Ozzy even punched Randy over the same issue.

Ozzy probably did supply the cocaine - it was most likely Ozzy's stash in the first place. It's been 30 years, so no manslaughter charges are pending. However, the Osbourne's probably don't want to bring anything to light which might indicate they had some responsibility in the cause of this unfortunate accident.
Makes sense. I wonder if there was a black box or recorder box on the plane. Anyone know? Is that only on commercial lines? That probably would have solved everything. I highly doubt there is an open case or we would know about it with all of the media outlets we have these days. If Ozzy farts, we know about it on You Tube in a matter of minutes. :lol:
rokket
Madman

Re: Ozzy Murdered Randy ?

Post by rokket »

Silver Rhoads wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:When the story is looked at objectively based on all the stories of those who were there, it was an accident. The band and Ayecock watched Midway the night before the plane crash. The movie features LOTS of kamikaze scenes. Rock stars are notorious for poor judgment and crazy antics. The plane was buzzing the bus the way the Japanese Zeros buzzed the ships during the battle of Midway. The plane got too close to the bus and a crash occurred. An accident, plain and simple.

Was the pilot impaired by the cocaine? Most likely. Did the cocaine cause an inability to judge the distance which led to the crash? Most likely. Had the crash not occurred (as was the case with the first flight that morning), would Sharon have freaked out on the bus driver for using cocaine? Doubtful. It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt... ever heard that?

It's funny how the testimonies change over the years. Ozzy, Sharon and Rudy say they were in the bus in bed at the time of the accident yet they all are adamant about where Ayecock's wife was standing at the moment of impact. Unless they were all 3 in bed together right by the front door, they wouldn't know where she was until after the fact.

The loss of Randy meant the loss of revenue at the time. Ozzy and Sharon can say all they want about their friendship with Randy, but he was their golden goose and they knew it. Read the newspaper article in another thread here. Ozzy wanted to play the next day with a replacement! So of course they will vilify Ayecock, Daisley and Kerslake or anyone who affects the ability of the Osbournes to make money. Ozzy even punched Randy over the same issue.

Ozzy probably did supply the cocaine - it was most likely Ozzy's stash in the first place. It's been 30 years, so no manslaughter charges are pending. However, the Osbourne's probably don't want to bring anything to light which might indicate they had some responsibility in the cause of this unfortunate accident.
Makes sense. I wonder if there was a black box or recorder box on the plane. Anyone know? Is that only on commercial lines? That probably would have solved everything. I highly doubt there is an open case or we would know about it with all of the media outlets we have these days. If Ozzy farts, we know about it on You Tube in a matter of minutes. :lol:
True....!!!
Thunderbird

Post by Thunderbird »

Does anybody know if Wanda Aycock was ever interviewed or made any statements throughout the years? Is she still alive?
barossadude

Post by barossadude »

Good Q that 1 Thunderbird. Has anyone tried to check that out?
"Rock n' Roll's universal" - Bon Scott, AC/DC
Gus
Cool Member

Post by Gus »

.....don't know that she'd be keen to talk.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Gus wrote:.....don't know that she'd be keen to talk.
Why would you think that? (Just curious as to your reasoning)
The_Scratch

Post by The_Scratch »

Tito wrote:yeah he knocked the shit out of him while he(ozzy) was drunk...pissed that he was trying to leave the band and go study...help me out guys!!rudy saw it its in his book..they patched up after i think cant remember the details
Can somebody post the page # of this incident, because I've read the book three times and don't recall this.
I know there was tension in the last few weeks because of the Black Sabbath songs that Randy didn't want to do. but I can't find any writing in Rudy's book about Ozzy punching Randy.
Perhaps its just a short passage and I keep missing it... ?
fortress
Madman

Post by fortress »

The_Scratch wrote:
Tito wrote:yeah he knocked the shit out of him while he(ozzy) was drunk...pissed that he was trying to leave the band and go study...help me out guys!!rudy saw it its in his book..they patched up after i think cant remember the details
Can somebody post the page # of this incident, because I've read the book three times and don't recall this.
I know there was tension in the last few weeks because of the Black Sabbath songs that Randy didn't want to do. but I can't find any writing in Rudy's book about Ozzy punching Randy.
Perhaps its just a short passage and I keep missing it... ?
i 've heard this story several times but i dont remember having read this in the book
Gus
Cool Member

Post by Gus »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
Gus wrote:.....don't know that she'd be keen to talk.
Why would you think that? (Just curious as to your reasoning)
Part of it is that if Andy had the ability to source what Tommy described as a "big freezer bag" of cocaine, you just can't be sure who that guy might've known. With Wanda being as close as she was to AA....I wouldn't be surprised if secrecy comes with the territory...like not even so much about the crash, but the white powder thing.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I doubt in any way that the coke belonged to anyone but Ozzy... it makes for a good story that Tommy found the driver's huge stash, but i never believed that story from day one. Add to that the fact that the coke in the pilot's system was in trace amounts, I think Tommy was just not willing to say it was Ozzy's
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

Wasn't it Sharon who told Tommy to get rid of it before the police turn up......why bother saying that if it belonged to Aycock......
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

rokket wrote:why bother saying that if it belonged to Aycock......

Exactly.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

i wonder what color the blow was? if it was tan or pink then ozzy was damn sure flyin higher than a motherfucker!!!!!!JUST GOIN BY WHAT I'VE HEARD OF COURSE...