Knoxville Tennessee Civic Coliseum bootleg with randy

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

randy will never die
Mass Poster

Knoxville Tennessee Civic Coliseum bootleg with randy

Post by randy will never die »

Does anybody have the verry last recording live with randy and ozzy live at Knoxville Tennessee at the Civic Coliseum.
This is the last known recording of randy live. Two days after this show we lost the best person in history hes up there in the sky playing unheard masterpices!!!!!!!

p.s. i guss god needed guitar lessons from the true master
ROCK ON RANDY YOU MAYBE DEAD BUT YOU INSPIRE NEW GENERSTIONS
Last edited by randy will never die on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Knoxville Tennessee Civic Coliseum bootlrg with randy

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Contact Steve Blevins, he has a copy.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Contact Steve Blevins, he has a copy.
Contact Steve Blevins, he has a copy

how do yo know that bro
zennman
Cool Member

Post by zennman »

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

randy will never die wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:Contact Steve Blevins, he has a copy.
Contact Steve Blevins, he has a copy

how do yo know that bro

I'd like to apologize for that comment.

It was a joke for long time members here who've had issues with Steve in the past. I have no issues with Steve and actually have always gotten along fine with him. I shouldn't have used him as the butt of my joke.

Steve it was all meant in fun.
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

Errr...what's a "bootlrg"? :)

Just joking! :)
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

you're a better man than I when it comes to that Paul but I have my reasons. Yea supposedly he buried it in the ground after Ozzy told him to or some crazy story which I never believed, funny joke though :lol:
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

Didn't know Randy passed on the 20th. For some strange reason,I always thought it was the 19th of March.

Silly me.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

I gotta tell yah I'm so lost in this whole thing I do't know what's going on.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

TAB wrote:you're a better man than I when it comes to that Paul but I have my reasons. Yea supposedly he buried it in the ground after Ozzy told him to or some crazy story which I never believed, funny joke though :lol:
Hey but wait a minute, he was with us Randy fans and was going to release it for all to hear, but he forgot where he had buried it bwhahaha.

Mind I don’t really think it’s that funny, I personally believe that both Steve and Jon Holtz are dangerous psychopaths.
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

shawn wrote:
TAB wrote:you're a better man than I when it comes to that Paul but I have my reasons. Yea supposedly he buried it in the ground after Ozzy told him to or some crazy story which I never believed, funny joke though :lol:
Hey but wait a minute, he was with us Randy fans and was going to release it for all to hear, but he forgot where he had buried it bwhahaha.

Mind I don’t really think it’s that funny, I personally believe that both Steve and Jon Holtz are dangerous psychopaths.
Who is John Holtz? Perhaps he went by an alias? I only remember that other guy Romeo Rose. Or is that John Holtz?
But I agree that Steve has some serious issues.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Jon runs the www.randyrhoads.us website.

Again, for the record, I regret making such a flippant comment. I know many of you have had issues with Steve and/or Jon, but I've always gotten along well with both of them and I hate to be the instigator of negativity towards them.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

I'm not really in a position to comment on the validity of Steve's story, so I won't. Only Steve knows the truth; people have the right to be sceptical as with any story.

Firstly, welcome to the site.

To be honest rwnd (can I call you that :P ?), most RR fans consider the Knoxville show as the holy grail of bootlegs... if it exists. Nobody knows if it does. I once heard a story (supposedly Tommy Aldridge who said it) that claimed BOO recorded soundboard tapes the second half of the Blizzard Tour and the entire Diary tour, but rather than keeping them, they would tape over them the next show. I don't know how true that is but if so, it's pretty unfortunate for us RR fans. I've always thought it was a fascinating and very believable story. Let's be honest... why wouldn't they record over them? Ozzy never knew what was about to happen. Nobody did. So it seems a very natural thing to do. One thing I've always thought though, is if that story is true, I wonder what happened to the tape after the Knoxville show. Everybody was grieving, but there is no way anyone in their right mind would have taped over it. They were not that short of cash, they would have picked a new tape up from a local shop. Just a thought!
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Makes total sense to me. I thought I read that Tommy said they kept a bunch of tapes from the shows and that they were better than what was released as Tribute.