The Official New Footage (NYC and NM) Thread (Box Spoilers)

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Re: The Official New Footage (NYC and NM) Thread (Box Spoile

Post by axeman_12656 »

chilinvilin wrote:
Jazznroll wrote:Why isnt this stuff on youtube yet?
Dude I have been asking that same question for fucking DAYZ now! Finally something comes out after for like EVER and I mean NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON WILL UPLOAD IT.
There is allot of people that were left in the dark because they cant afford the footage or just dont want to support the O's anymore! Cant blame them...........
People also think that by holding out maybe it wont leak.... OHHHH its not a matter of IF but a matter of WHEN will this leak.
So the people that have it in there hands and dont really wanna share thats fine dont.... We can just wait a little bit longer..
Rant over...
I personally don't mind if its uploaded or not. But you make it sound like folks on here owe it to you to upload it. Besides anything that has been uploaded has been removed not by the O's but by Sony.
Live Life Stronger Than Death
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

axeman_12656 wrote:
chilinvilin wrote:
Jazznroll wrote:Why isnt this stuff on youtube yet?
Dude I have been asking that same question for fucking DAYZ now! Finally something comes out after for like EVER and I mean NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON WILL UPLOAD IT.
There is allot of people that were left in the dark because they cant afford the footage or just dont want to support the O's anymore! Cant blame them...........
People also think that by holding out maybe it wont leak.... OHHHH its not a matter of IF but a matter of WHEN will this leak.
So the people that have it in there hands and dont really wanna share thats fine dont.... We can just wait a little bit longer..
Rant over...
I personally don't mind if its uploaded or not. But you make it sound like folks on here owe it to you to upload it. Besides anything that has been uploaded has been removed not by the O's but by Sony.
What ever :roll:
dasboot

Post by dasboot »

Just got the box. Wow. Now i know what it was like to be there. Thank God for this release. I never thought i would see footage like this.
"He could interpret blazing renditions of his compositions as easily as taking a breath"-Rudy Sarzo
watersfootball

Post by watersfootball »

i hate when people post the boxset spoilers up because i own the box set and i feel crooked out of the money and if all this keeps up i dont think ozzy and all them will release much more stuff they have in the vault because of the way we fans dont treat it right.

mike
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

watersfootball wrote:i hate when people post the boxset spoilers up because i own the box set and i feel crooked out of the money and if all this keeps up i dont think ozzy and all them will release much more stuff they have in the vault because of the way we fans dont treat it right.

Which "vault" would that be?

Don't kid yourself.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

RhoadsRockPhotographer wrote:
watersfootball wrote:i hate when people post the boxset spoilers up because i own the box set and i feel crooked out of the money and if all this keeps up i dont think ozzy and all them will release much more stuff they have in the vault because of the way we fans dont treat it right.

Which "vault" would that be?

Don't kid yourself.
The same one Randy keeps his guitars in. The guitars are on top of three filing cabinets full of super 8 movies and the 26 pro shot shows from the 1980 uk tour.

Why does everyone get the idea that Ozzy has loads of old footage with Randy ?. We all seen his reaction to the Palladium footage. He's never seen a live show with RR on stage. Apart from ET and After Hours.
watersfootball

Post by watersfootball »

Thank u guitaridol ik Rees is much more shows out there and it is written all over this site that bob daisley has at least few and won't release them to the is out es unless he gets paid a ridiculous amount of money. I wonder who else owns shows
fraroc

Post by fraroc »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote: Why does everyone get the idea that Ozzy has loads of old footage with Randy ?. We all seen his reaction to the Palladium footage. He's never seen a live show with RR on stage. Apart from ET and After Hours.
And the same with Rudy Sarzo. He saw the Palladium 81 footage and he was starstruck. He even mentioned that he had NO idea that a camera was rolling because either A. A fan shot bootleg footage (and damn fine footage if I may say so myself) B. Sharon knew about the camera but didn't tell Ozzy, Rudy, Randy and Tommy.
Count Jonah

Post by Count Jonah »

C'mon! Ozzy even said he does not remember wearing tassels! He's worn them for most of his career! His response is so faked. And I'm someone who still enjoys his music.

However, I don't think there is anymore footage in the Ozzy/Sharon vault. If it's being held back, the only reason I could see that happening is because Ozzy must have done something really embarrassing in that footage. :twisted:
dinomite
Cool Member

Post by dinomite »

Count Jonah wrote:C'mon! Ozzy even said he does not remember wearing tassels! He's worn them for most of his career! His response is so faked. And I'm someone who still enjoys his music.
Ozzy said he doesn't remember that exact Palladium show. He said the footage took him back to that period of time when he was playing on the Blizzard tour. He then said "Why the fuck did I wear those tassels?" Meaning how ridiculous he looked. He never said he doesn't remember wearing them.

His comments weren't faked or staged. He was sincere and he said seeing the footage was amazing. Well, I believe him, because I think it's amazing as well.
fraroc

Post by fraroc »

dinomite wrote:
Count Jonah wrote:C'mon! Ozzy even said he does not remember wearing tassels! He's worn them for most of his career! His response is so faked. And I'm someone who still enjoys his music.
Ozzy said he doesn't remember that exact Palladium show. He said the footage took him back to that period of time when he was playing on the Blizzard tour. He then said "Why the fuck did I wear those tassels?" Meaning how ridiculous he looked. He never said he doesn't remember wearing them.

His comments weren't faked or staged. He was sincere and he said seeing the footage was amazing. Well, I believe him, because I think it's amazing as well.
He even said in his book that looking back he is SO embarrased by the clothes he was wearing (wether it be the Rhoads era or the Faux-Glam Ultimate Sin era) because he was a "fat boozy pizza eating fuck"
Stewie
Mass Poster

Post by Stewie »

Also people like Ozzy (performers/artists/...) dont look back at their lives the same way the fans do.

They know a lot of things we dont know about their life, but we, studying all these details, probably know a lot more about a certain period of their life than themselves... Especially with drugs etc involved.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

watersfootball wrote:Thank u guitaridol ik Rees is much more shows out there and it is written all over this site that bob daisley has at least few and won't release them to the is out es unless he gets paid a ridiculous amount of money. I wonder who else owns shows
How much is a ridiculous amount of money? Do you have a copy of the offer or a quote from Bob? I bet if Bob could release it himself he would charge like $150 for a few discs and some stuff we already had. Oh wait that was Ozzy - Not that I'm complaining. I bought one of everything, the box, the single, LP's the picture dics, even the CD's for the cases/artwork. So do you have any real news or just wanna talk smack about guys who made Ozzy's career and were literally left off the liner notes. Christ, the band picture is different! Remember when Ozzy thanked god for Lee and Bob for giving him a solo career/great albums? Neither do I...
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Stewie wrote:Also people like Ozzy (performers/artists/...) dont look back at their lives the same way the fans do.

They know a lot of things we dont know about their life, but we, studying all these details, probably know a lot more about a certain period of their life than themselves... Especially with drugs etc involved.
There is a word for it - sociopaths. They aren't concerned about you, only about themselves. Plus if you say, "I was on a lot of drugs then" they don't have to take any responsibility for their actions which they didn't want which lead them to taking the drugs in the first place. There is nothing more selfish than taking drugs when you don't want to deal with reality. We all love Ozzy but if Ozzy didn't sing, I doubt he would be around, then again his mind might not of been fried and he might of been okay. Who knows? I could go all night...
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

In "I AM OZZY" Ozz actually gives Bob Daisley a lot of credit and talks a lot about how well they got along back in the day and so on.
Live Life Stronger Than Death