Try To Contact Randy?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mikesline
Cool Member

Re: Try To Contact Randy?

Post by mikesline »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I thought i'd just say 'Fuck Pig' for the hell of it and see what kind of reaction i get... If you carn't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen... If i want to get all religious on your arse i'll go to the correct thread FFS lighting up people.
fuck pig what the fuck is that? you go to another thread and be anti-god or what ever gets you off,but this is a fucked up subject i personally know the rhoads family and would hate for them to see the stupid shit people talk about in thier brothers/sons name,HAVE SOME RESPECT.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

mikesline wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I thought i'd just say 'Fuck Pig' for the hell of it and see what kind of reaction i get... If you carn't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen... If i want to get all religious on your arse i'll go to the correct thread FFS lighting up people.
fuck pig what the fuck is that? you go to another thread and be anti-god or what ever gets you off,but this is a fucked up subject i personally know the rhoads family and would hate for them to see the stupid shit people talk about in thier brothers/sons name,HAVE SOME RESPECT.
What's a 'Fuck Pig' its GI slang for an M60 gunner. They made plenty guests for the heavenly Father during the Vietnam war. Do your research before you go all high and mighty on me please. If you look at the top of the page it wasn't me who started this thread. If someone brings the topic up lets talk. If the thread is that disrespectful how come its been on this board for 6 years ?.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

i think satan has infiltrated this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we have to do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Tito wrote:i think satan has infiltrated this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we have to do something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah lets add more fuel to the fire....Burn in hell for all eternity!!!!!!! :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzgT-fg01vY
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Yeah lets add more fuel to the fire....Burn in hell for all eternity!!!!!!! :
Why intentionally be offensive?

Randy was Christian and if you are truly a fan of his you'd show respect for that. Apparently you prefer being an ass these days?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Paul if everyone else can spout off and say whatever suits the topic feel free my friend. It takes something to really piss me off but feel free to chime in. Yeah i'm an ass today and i may be a bigger ass tomorrow. I've seen some prize asses on this forum and now i'm one of them ??.. Yeah !! Let him without sin cast the first missile...
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Let him without sin cast the first missile...
Really?

This thread started as a question about ouija boards and a few people expressed opinions about not thinking the use of such things were appropriate. A lot of us would like to keep the atmosphere at this board mature.

Apparently a lot of members just like to make childish comments intended to be offensive. Your comments fit that category in this thread. Don't want to be Christian? More power to you. Why talk trash to those of us who do choose to be Christian? Why intentionally offend people?

As for being without sin, no, none of us are. Pointing out the offensiveness of your comments is not the same as saying, "You are a sinner and I am not."
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I've seen some prize asses on this forum and now i'm one of them ??
Yes, based on your comments in this thread, you are behaving like an ass. You have contributed many good things to this site, yet the comments you posted in this thread are offensive and I called you on it. Simple as that.
Paul Wolfe wrote:Randy was Christian and if you are truly a fan of his you'd show respect for that.
I notice you conveniently avoided commenting on this part of my post and chose to home in on my commenting on your behavior instead. If I said, "Randy must have liked sex with men because he looked so feminine, obviously he was a faggot and a piece of shit," would you find that offensive? I'm sure there'd be an uproar on this board about such a comment. But it's okay to trash talk Randy's religion? Why is that?

Randy was not gay, he liked the glam look... he was Christian and proud of it. If you can accept one and not the other, you're not a fan, you're a wannabe. Plain and simple. Not trying to 'piss you off', just making my point of view as clear as I can - stop with the religious bashing, it's cowardly, pathetic, offensive and not even remotely funny.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

Cheese and rice folks, calm down. It was an honest question and I appreciate the thoughts of everyone. 8)
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Let him without sin cast the first missile...
Really?

This thread started as a question about ouija boards and a few people expressed opinions about not thinking the use of such things were appropriate. A lot of us would like to keep the atmosphere at this board mature.

Apparently a lot of members just like to make childish comments intended to be offensive. Your comments fit that category in this thread. Don't want to be Christian? More power to you. Why talk trash to those of us who do choose to be Christian? Why intentionally offend people?

As for being without sin, no, none of us are. Pointing out the offensiveness of your comments is not the same as saying, "You are a sinner and I am not."
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I've seen some prize asses on this forum and now i'm one of them ??
Yes, based on your comments in this thread, you are behaving like an ass. You have contributed many good things to this site, yet the comments you posted in this thread are offensive and I called you on it. Simple as that.
Paul Wolfe wrote:Randy was Christian and if you are truly a fan of his you'd show respect for that.
I notice you conveniently avoided commenting on this part of my post and chose to home in on my commenting on your behavior instead. If I said, "Randy must have liked sex with men because he looked so feminine, obviously he was a faggot and a piece of shit," would you find that offensive? I'm sure there'd be an uproar on this board about such a comment. But it's okay to trash talk Randy's religion? Why is that?

Randy was not gay, he liked the glam look... he was Christian and proud of it. If you can accept one and not the other, you're not a fan, you're a wannabe. Plain and simple. Not trying to 'piss you off', just making my point of view as clear as I can - stop with the religious bashing, it's cowardly, pathetic, offensive and not even remotely funny.
Before you go flying off on a tangent lets keep the subject mature LOL!!. Yeah i've just read your reply well mature. Like fresh horse shit oh sorry thats manure.
Yes i've contributed big time to this site.. Including being the first person to bring up the thread about getting in touch with the spirit world etc. My comment about 'Fuck Pig' was done to create a reaction. That's all, it was not directed to anyone or any individual i was making a point. Because it's people like you who will find threads like this disturbing. Just because i'm not all christian and bow down to that way of life. Do me a favour and move on, don't let it disturb you because your reply is drifting way of the subject ok. Saying shit like if i'm not into the christian way of life that makes me less of a fan. What a load of crap. I'm done ok and if anyone is that pissed off with this whole thread please do me a favour and delete the lot including the older thread.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

idol i like this thread!!!!its very entertaining!!!!DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jazznroll
Madman

Post by Jazznroll »

I dont see why some people dont get the funny side of sitaridol, hes great and so is father jack (DRINK!), heres summet for the relegious folks;

Oh, God said to Abraham, "Kill me a son"
Abe says, "Man you must be puttin' me on"
God says, "No", Abe say "What?"
God say "You can do what you want Abe but
The next time you see me comin' you better run"
Well Abe said, "Where do you want this killin'
done?"
God say, "Out on Highway 61"

Ps. see my location, ha
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Because it's people like you who will find threads like this disturbing. Just because i'm not all christian and bow down to that way of life.
I take offense at you talking down to people who do have faith, which I made clear. We each have the right to believe as we choose. You don't like me and I could care less about you... time to move on.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

So I don't like you now LOL! ? Paul i've noticed that you have created enemies on this site. Mainly because you have to have the last word and your point has to be the one shouted from the roof tops. Just because i'm not a christian, but i am a catholic doesn't mean i hate you or dislike you in any other way. Get with the program this is the internet not real life. But when your saying stuff like, i'm less of a fan because i don't believe in your Christain beliefs (which was Randy's religion Oh!) that i have to respect yours. Look at how other people are mocking you and laughing at you. Those are the guys you should be hitting on, not me. Or has that put a rocket up your ass to continue your preaching. Is it just me or do you have a problem with people in general as your not to everyone's flavour. You've let this matter go and posted in other threads, over the last few days but you had to come back to this thread and finish off with the last word !!!. Very mature attitude :wink:
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Randy was not gay, he liked the glam look... he was Christian and proud of it. If you can accept one and not the other, you're not a fan, you're a wannabe. Plain and simple.
that's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard :shock: