Ozzy Osbourne Re-Issue Sneak Peak [AUDIO]

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

xk319

Re: Ozzy Osbourne Re-Issue Sneak Peak [AUDIO]

Post by xk319 »

With all due respect, comparing this officially released version of the Montreal Flying High Again to the bootleg version of the Montreal Flying High Again is insane. It is so much better quality it's like a new show. I am hearing Randy in a way I have never heard him, to me it's even cleaner than the processed Tribute. Way more raw and unmessed with. Saying we already have this show in bootleg format and therefore being "meh" about the live cd to me is crazy. This official version is light years ahead of the bootleg, to me it's like listening to a new concert. It's that much better than our bootleg version.

Now what is scary is this.....Montreal is one of our better bootlegs........this official Montreal show is light years better.......imagine that same situation for the DOAM tour with a live cd.......holy shitballs...... I'd pay $500 just for that show alone!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Tito wrote:lmao @ tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes matt im the definate one!!!!!!!!!if i put the latin lover charm on abuela she might open up everything!!!!!!!!!!!well the vaults i mean!!!!
That it is!!

I know it is selling out, but if you could not speak normally - and instead, the broken English seductive Latino accent, then I think you can bring out the milf in this lady, I think you could really find out if there are any more recordings etc....Tito this is the only chance we have!!

"allo Sharon, I watch you from afar...you ave beautifal eyes, most beautiful eyes I see in a girl"

"I wish I was a girl Tito (Sharon laughs shyly and clearly flattered) , so many people say so many awful things about me on the forums, I am just trying to do my best. That lumox guitaridol is the worst he always says I am in it for the money...I mean I am but... (Tito calming Sharon cuts in and stares deep into Sharon's eyes)

"That is them Sharon...they children, forget guitaridol, forget all of them, they don't know what they want...not like me" (Tito moves in for the kill)

GO TITO!!!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

Matt has had too much red wine this evening LMAO!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Tito

You've got competition...it's Cableguy!!!!
cableguyxx wrote:Matt has had too much red wine this evening LMAO!
it is not this evening here...it is morning ;)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
chasmcneal

Post by chasmcneal »

After banging Sharon and causing the release of further Randy material, Tito was quoted as saying "Stay thirsty, my friends."
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Awesomeness...you guys are too much! :lol: You are a beautiful man, Tito and I salute you for your beavery, I mean bravery! Stay thirsty indeed :mrgreen:
In terms of a Sharon/Randy tryst, I don't know what to make of it, as there's only one person around to tell the tale, really. Let's face it, Randy could have any little chickadee he wanted and most likely did, it seems that Sharon would be a mercy fuck at best, as she was chunky and frumpy back then...or he was hammered on Kaluha. :P
That's gotta suck for Ozzy, but he can't say much as he was still married to the woman who home raising his three kids and making his stage clothes :?
Man, we've run way the hell off the path and are blundering through the trees...I suppose that's my fault :mrgreen:
Fun stuff, though!
~T.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

whoopiecat wrote:Awesomeness...you guys are too much! :lol: You are a beautiful man, Tito and I salute you for your beavery, I mean bravery! Stay thirsty indeed :mrgreen:
In terms of a Sharon/Randy tryst, I don't know what to make of it, as there's only one person around to tell the tale, really. Let's face it, Randy could have any little chickadee he wanted and most likely did, it seems that Sharon would be a mercy fuck at best, as she was chunky and frumpy back then...or he was hammered on Kaluha. :P
That's gotta suck for Ozzy, but he can't say much as he was still married to the woman who home raising his three kids and making his stage clothes :?
Man, we've run way the hell off the path and are blundering through the trees...I suppose that's my fault :mrgreen:
Fun stuff, though!
~T.
Don't foget... Sharon was the boss. There is always something exciting about nailing the boss. And.. if she came on to him strong most guys would take advantage of something that was that easy.
Live Life Stronger Than Death
halo8th
Cool Member

Post by halo8th »

axeman_12656 wrote:I shouldn't say it but im gonna...

you all can bag on Sharon all you want to but our hero nailed her. lol (when she was fat with fuzzy hair)

But put me on the list that thinks she is hott now.

YUKKKKK.
I remember she was in a circle i was in at one of the pre-show get togethers on the 1992 'no more tours' tour and she was this middle-aged, very average if not a bit unattractive and slightly chunky lady.
What your seeing is thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars of reconstructive and plastic surgery. Thats NOT hot, man, sorry......lol
randyrulz

Post by randyrulz »

xk319 wrote:With all due respect, comparing this officially released version of the Montreal Flying High Again to the bootleg version of the Montreal Flying High Again is insane. It is so much better quality it's like a new show. I am hearing Randy in a way I have never heard him, to me it's even cleaner than the processed Tribute. Way more raw and unmessed with. Saying we already have this show in bootleg format and therefore being "meh" about the live cd to me is crazy. This official version is light years ahead of the bootleg, to me it's like listening to a new concert. It's that much better than our bootleg version.

Now what is scary is this.....Montreal is one of our better bootlegs........this official Montreal show is light years better.......imagine that same situation for the DOAM tour with a live cd.......holy shitballs...... I'd pay $500 just for that show alone!

Good point! I remember taping this show off the radio back then and loved it, still do.......................
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Didn't Randy pull a double header with her? I thought I heard that on Howard Stern when he interviewed her once.
SanDimasCharvel
Cool Member

Post by SanDimasCharvel »

Just noticed that all of Randy's echoes in FHA were removed for the new live CD. :(

The one at 2:23 during the solo...gone.
All the guitar echoes during the pre-choruses...gone.

Randy used that echo a lot that show, in all the right places, and with great effect.

The audio is definitely more defined, but to remove his echoes is to remove part of his performance.
randyrulz

Post by randyrulz »

No1UNo wrote:Flying High Again live is taken from Montreal 7.28.81 at the St. Denis Theater - I just listened to the full show this past Monday and it's as plain as day.

Then, what about the thread that has the article that say's is from the Paddadium? WTF........Nothing but mixed messages for the last month :evil:
dinomite
Cool Member

Post by dinomite »

randyrulz wrote:
No1UNo wrote:Flying High Again live is taken from Montreal 7.28.81 at the St. Denis Theater - I just listened to the full show this past Monday and it's as plain as day.

Then, what about the thread that has the article that say's is from the Paddadium? WTF........Nothing but mixed messages for the last month :evil:
The footage is from... Nevermind, you'll figure it out lol.
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

SanDimasCharvel wrote:Just noticed that all of Randy's echoes in FHA were removed for the new live CD. :(

Randy used that echo a lot that show, in all the right places, and with great effect.

The audio is definitely more defined, but to remove his echoes is to remove part of his performance.
That makes me think the recording is directly from the sound board. I believe Randy's echo/delay was from the stage, done by himself. I don't think the sound man starting using delay until the Diary tour. Randy mentions that somewhat from the seminar recording. I'm pretty sure most of the effects can't be heard when taken directly from the board. I don't see it as a problem. We're hearing a clear version of the show.
SanDimasCharvel
Cool Member

Post by SanDimasCharvel »

Silver Rhoads wrote:
SanDimasCharvel wrote:Just noticed that all of Randy's echoes in FHA were removed for the new live CD. :(

That makes me think the recording is directly from the sound board. I believe Randy's echo/delay was from the stage, done by himself. I don't think the sound man starting using delay until the Diary tour. Randy mentions that somewhat from the seminar recording. I'm pretty sure most of the effects can't be heard when taken directly from the board. I don't see it as a problem. We're hearing a clear version of the show.
So then KB used the mic from the cab track and the new CD has the direct line track? Maybe they used the direct line on the new CD so that the old vocals wouldn't be heard through the mic on the cab.

I had a professional guitarist listen to KB and he said, "wow, sounds like Randy's amp was really, really warmed up". I wonder if that contributed to his tone that night.