Ozzy Osbourne Re-Issue Sneak Peak [AUDIO]

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Re: Ozzy Osbourne Re-Issue Sneak Peak [AUDIO]

Post by whoopiecat »

Well, sadly Deportationblues made a very astute observation in another thread as to why the extended/unreleased material got the axe, so it's no suprise.
Though I'm not made of money, any time in my adult life I would have had no problem paying a personal maximum of $500 for a half hour of quality Rhoads-era Ozzy footage, so the way I see it, I'm getting a discount.
I wound up going through my library of CDs and DVDs and took the ones that got the axe to the very store I'll be getting the box from, as they buy back used. I got $117 for a bunch of stuff that was collecting dust, so I more or less created a way to afford it.
The main item of importance here is that the albums are corrected. The footage and the book are just gravy, I would have liked the opportunity to purchase them seperate, but this is Sharon were talking about, after all, so I fully expect there to be sand in the lube when she jerks me off.
But, fuck her, as she had to do something she didn't want to, which was fix the albums. Fuckin' bonehead...

~Tom
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Maybe in time they will release the DVD on it's own.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Pretty amazing on GTR that you don't even realize the drums and bass are missing :D
FlyingV4Ever

Post by FlyingV4Ever »

Damn, it's gone now...404 Error :(
randyrulz

Post by randyrulz »

So the LIve CD is the KB Flower Hour show?
Cornelius

Post by Cornelius »

whoopiecat wrote:The footage and the book are just gravy, I would have liked the opportunity to purchase them seperate, but this is Sharon were talking about, after all, so I fully expect there to be sand in the lube when she jerks me off.
Holy shit, that made me laugh. Going to take me a while to rid my brain of that image... Yikes! :)
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

:lol: In the words of the esteemed Homer Simpson: "It's funny 'cuz it's true." :mrgreen:
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

well tom i personally got the hotts for sharon!!!!i think shes a sexy old mama!!!and she can dry skin me anyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!with sand if she wants lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Tito, we have always needed a member who is willing to charm Sharon and perform duties that are selfless and integral to the cause. I think you are that man!!
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Attaboy, Tito! Takin' one for the team and ready for a grainy handy from granny!! :twisted:
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

lmao @ tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yes matt im the definate one!!!!!!!!!if i put the latin lover charm on abuela she might open up everything!!!!!!!!!!!well the vaults i mean!!!!
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

:lol:
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Just go easy on her, man...she might fall for those smoove moves and she seems to be the kind of nutty that winds up drunk off her ass outside your house, yelling shit up at your bedroom window at quarter past three in the morning :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

LOL!!!!!! TITO I KNOW YOUR IN THERE COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

I shouldn't say it but im gonna...

you all can bag on Sharon all you want to but our hero nailed her. lol (when she was fat with fuzzy hair)

But put me on the list that thinks she is hott now.
Live Life Stronger Than Death