Classic album

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Classic album

Post by Geo Sav »

Could we get BOO and DOAM on classic album in the near future? Maybe the box set could spark something. It would be killer for those to be on classic album.
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Re: Classic album

Post by whoopiecat »

For that to happen, Sharon would have to no longer exist. Bob made an offer of his grail material, and she shot him down. The Southampton was pulled from the box. She wants no involvement from either of them period, and in my opinion, a Classic Albums would be worthless without Bob and/or Lee.
Look at the doc made for the box...it's Ozzy's peers and current bandmates. All Zakk, Blasko and Clufetos can really offer are a fan's point of view. It seems like Max Norman and Don Airey were left out of this as well.
A true Classic Albums would most likely reveal what most of us already know: Ozzy's contributed the least.

~T.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

Ya Know,This GRINDS MY GEARS!!!!!!!,I mean
THEY ARE ALL,that is Bob,Lee,Max,Rudy,Tommy,Don,zzzzzlyndsy,Pete Mertns & here 30 years Later.... Randys still the only one dead....& he was Younger than all of them too!!
I bet thats why You said it all isnt on there.....They woulda had to pay LEE MORE Songwriting as he wrote the Melody & Chorus.......& Sharon ALWAYS Had it in for Lee....They just Rubbed eachother wrong??? & Songwriting is where the MONEY is....not Performances
......But its Something,....Finally!!
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

That blows! Those two albums deserve to have classic album cover them! It's Sharon no if and or buts.
randyrulz

Post by randyrulz »

I,d be happy if just Ozzy and Max did it!! (you know Bob and Lee wouldn't be alowed there) But yes, those two albums deserve it!