Well...The Trailer (Long Version) Should be soon

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Tito
Mass Poster

Re: Well...The Trailer (Long Version) Should be soon

Post by Tito »

@shockwave and guitar joe remember the clip is using the audio from ozzys tv so i think when we finally get to see it ourselves it will sound way better..since they fixed the sound for the set...
Jazznroll
Madman

Post by Jazznroll »

Cheers for bringing it to our attention, i could watch this one too were as the other clips are barred in the uk. Thanks.
halo8th
Cool Member

Post by halo8th »

dang...the new clip up showing "No Bone Movies", the camera's focused right on Ozzy the ENTIRE time. Ouch. That actually sucked.
chasmcneal

Post by chasmcneal »

halo8th wrote:dang...the new clip up showing "No Bone Movies", the camera's focused right on Ozzy the ENTIRE time. Ouch. That actually sucked.
I had some chocolate ice cream one time. It was cold, and chocolaty. Man, that sucked.
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

chasmcneal wrote:
halo8th wrote:dang...the new clip up showing "No Bone Movies", the camera's focused right on Ozzy the ENTIRE time. Ouch. That actually sucked.
I had some chocolate ice cream one time. It was cold, and chocolaty. Man, that sucked.
No shit! :shock: Don't forget the Audio sucked too! :shock: :shock: Jezuz Khrist, If you all got a BJ from Jessica Alba, would you complain she was wearing to much lipstick too? For F$%K's sake!
halo8th
Cool Member

Post by halo8th »

hey man, i was just calling it for what it was. The clip wasn't a very good one. Period. I'm looking forward to the DVD as much as anyone but i sure hope its better than that clip shows..
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

What a bummer...a whole minute and twenty six and I never got to see Sarzo! :lol:
Ozzy was the star...how many times does that have to be said? This was only the band's tenth show in the states, only playing theaters in MD, NJ, MA, PA and NY. People have to face the facts that Randy was still unknown at this point.
I know this sounds kooky, but there is a miniscule chance that the camera could be on Randy during the solo sections of the songs. :wink:
The name on the tickets, tshirts and the marquee outside each venue is Ozzy...that would lead me to believe he will be the focus of the footage.
All this did was solidify my decision to buy this fucker! 8)

~T.
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

cableguyxx wrote:
chasmcneal wrote:
No shit! :shock: Don't forget the Audio sucked too! :shock: :shock: Jezuz Khrist, If you all got a BJ from Jessica Alba, would you complain she was wearing to much lipstick too? For F$%K's sake!
Well I am not sure what you meant because although we speak the same mother tongue I was really confused by what that string of words meant.

I liked the video though and it was lovely to see NBM and didn't mind too much that the camera focused on Ozzy, after all he was the star and main atraction.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
stress2stress2
Cool Member

Post by stress2stress2 »

Girls.....let's take a breath and review.

New, unseen, good quality live footage of the boy with original audio is on the freakin' planet. Oh, did I mention it's presented by the massive Osbourne machine. Granted, Sharon is a seahag for the most part, but it looks like she'll do a decent job of this by putting her power and change behind it for plenty of unsavory reasons.

But in the end, we will get what we have been whining to have, right? I have some bad news, too. As much as I am drooling for it, its probably not going to be a DVD of uninterrupted live clips, soundboard audio, in proper sequence, with focus on Randy, so let's calibrate a bit.

Frankly, I'm hard preessed to see a better scenario at this point under these wacky circumstances with that skank at the helm.

Sheesh, you bitches are greedy..but, I understand because I am excited and want pretty much what everyone else wants. ;-)

The final analysis...it's another good day to be a member of the RR appreciation society.

As agnostic as I am, I can't help but imagine Randy cringing somewhere hoping that all this petty yammering on his behalf would just go the F away?

The rest of the forums are watching us, so can we not look like a big batch of polkadot pussies here, you're embarassing yourselves. I know it's hard, but try to relax.

Btw....I come here daily, and this was all said with tongue in cheek, ladies, so unwadd your thongs a bit before flaming me, it's all in good fun :)
whoopiecat
Mass Poster

Post by whoopiecat »

Well said, and I'd unwad my undergarments if I were wearing any :D
Whenever I put on Blizzard or Diary, what a wonderful, delicate furious beast.... I MISS you, man!
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

Trigger wrote: Well I am not sure what you meant because although we speak the same mother tongue I was really confused by what that string of words meant.
Sorry :P I was trying to make a point that we have, for almost thirty years now, had little more than Tribute officially released. We've for years dealt with terrible quality, over-priced video footage (and were shit-happy to even have the opportunity to get it in the first place) and labored over copying multi-generation cassette tapes and shipping them via actual boxes and envelopes all over the damn world to even be able to hear a new show, regardless of the shitty quality. Now, we have something coming out that is not only official, but head and shoulders better than ANYTHING so far, and some are still nit-picking at for one reason or another. It's just typical of our society of I want it all and I want it now, and even then, it's not quite good enough. I'm sure I'm taking it the wrong way but it just seems like a bunch of whining to me.

I'm not meaning to be offensive, it's just really astonishing to me that anyone is actually complaining about the quality of unseen Randy footage.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

The more footage the better darin and more audio, I agree that ove speculation and complaining is pointless before we have seen what coming OR having some idea what is likely to follow.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

Man ALL THEESE YEARS,I thought Randy Used the LesPaul on this Song....In AM Totally Shocked to see the PDV!!!........27 days
stress2stress2
Cool Member

Post by stress2stress2 »

Dave,

Me too. I'm 48 and know a little stuff here and there about RR, but the PDV on NBM was new to me and very cool to learn.

Btw, I love and share your enthusiasm, so don't let anyone piss on your parade.
chasmcneal

Post by chasmcneal »

cableguyxx wrote:
Trigger wrote: Well I am not sure what you meant because although we speak the same mother tongue I was really confused by what that string of words meant.
Sorry :P I was trying to make a point that we have, for almost thirty years now, had little more than Tribute officially released. We've for years dealt with terrible quality, over-priced video footage (and were shit-happy to even have the opportunity to get it in the first place) and labored over copying multi-generation cassette tapes and shipping them via actual boxes and envelopes all over the damn world to even be able to hear a new show, regardless of the shitty quality. Now, we have something coming out that is not only official, but head and shoulders better than ANYTHING so far, and some are still nit-picking at for one reason or another. It's just typical of our society of I want it all and I want it now, and even then, it's not quite good enough. I'm sure I'm taking it the wrong way but it just seems like a bunch of whining to me.

I'm not meaning to be offensive, it's just really astonishing to me that anyone is actually complaining about the quality of unseen Randy footage.
I feel the same way, and I'm part of the generation that had the benefit of hopping on the internet and finding loads hosted free to me at eternalrhoads and the like- the whining because Ozzy is the focus of at least 1 minute of footage on an official Ozzy release from the Blizzard of Oz tour is kind of pitiful- it was cool to see, and Randy flitting in and out of the scene was brilliant. The quality is better than I expected, sound and video. It looks (and sounds) pretty good for bootlegged video!